- Expense Control Technology Solutions Strategic Planning Facility Management Team Building Process Improvement
- Results - driven systems technology administrator offering over 20 years of experience and success aligning technology solutions with business strategies
- Forward-thinking, strategic planning and project implementation; Software Management; Systems Installation; Training and Development
Student Loan Application Verifier
Confidential, Braintree, MA
- Enter loan applications within the department accuracy standards.
- Backup Queue Processing a.
- Process loans in all OVATION and SWIS queues within department accuracy standards.
- Validate student enrollment documents.
- Analyze documents that do not match OVATION and determine next step processing.
- Provide support for processing questions from new hires and peak season staff.
Principal Systems Analyst
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Provided infrastructure and application support for in-house accounting system, performed incident investigation and tracking, liaison between application support and development teams.
- Consulted with clients; providing technical leadership and expertise.
- Applied methodologies to resolve user and systems issues.
- Authored procedures to solve complex business and system problems.
- Built a sub-test environment for fixed income and equity/money market environments for testing and debugging of regular releases of FOCAS software.
Senior Systems Manager
Confidential, Maynard, MA
- Built and supported Confidential infrastructure used to test 219 applications, covering 83,600 programs for Confidential compliance.
- Designed security scheme for setting up projects, provided technical support to project leaders, and managed production clones behind a digital Unix-based firewall.
- Coordinated system management tasks with project leaders in India and locally.
- Updated web pages, installed software, and troubleshot systems.
Confidential, Hudson, MA
- Conducted performance analysis, graphing, and troubleshooting for a client during their transitional phase from VAX 7000 to Alphaserver 2400 platforms; recommended system management guidelines and suggested standards.
- Set up an NFS server to enable file transfers between AXP server and Windows NT clients.
- Provided second-line technical support for Confidential .
Senior Systems Analyst
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided 24/7 coverage of payroll system, and technical support.
- Supervision of operators and system support staff.
- Led team that coordinated field service and operations during the move to a new computer facility in Las Vegas.
- Installed, configured and was technical support for Ross Financial Systems which included parallel testing and rollout.
- System Administrator for in-house payroll machine.
- Proactively identify opportunities to apply technologies to business processes by informing and advising managers on information system technologies' functionality, costs, benefits, and implementation requirements.
- Understanding of business problems; IT strategies, issues and priorities.
Senior Systems Programmer
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Isolated, analyzed, repaired system problems; installed, upgraded system software; designed and implemented system resource accounting, crash, and production schemes.
- Liaison and broker of services for the firm’s engineering community.