Trainer, Recruiter, Curriculum Development, Team Leader, Front Line Supervisor, Quality Coordinator, Team Player. Background in Human Resources, Employment Law, Healthcare Insurance, and Personal Injury Liability and crisis intervention. Effective in handling complex projects, drafting and interpreting legal documents, forging effective internal and external relationships. An innovative self - starter. Strength lies in interpretation and implementation of corporate policies, contracts, and anticipating impact and trends. Effective communicator.
- Responsible for coordinating sexual assault services through the state.
- Developed curricula for sexual assault specialists and community/system based providers.
- Increased public awareness by speaking at civic organizations, church groups, and schools.
- Recruited and managed volunteers.
- Cultivated ongoing, sustainable partnerships/working relationships with academic institutions, businesses and local agencies to facilitate recruitment of volunteers.
- Worked as Administrative Coordinator for two Service Lines with Confidential .
- Took and distributed minutes, acted as proxy for Directors in meetings when necessary.
- Maintained schedules, made travel arrangements, created, maintained, and presented statistical results for department scorecard.
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Handled all Personnel Action Requests, Seminar Request, Performance Evaluations and Counseling documents.
- Made travel arrangements, chaired meetings, and functioned as timekeeper for Confidential and float pool personnel.
- Provides coverage for staff scheduler and Department Coordinator
Quality & Manager
- Managed analysts and trainers.
- Developed curriculum for new hires & existing staff.
- Conducted assessments and delivered sessions for service center of 380 employees.
- Delivered multiple classes.
- Developed customized to address integration issues for Irish executives.
Member Service Representative
- Expertly multi-tasked to resolve high volumes of member, provider, and plan sponsor calls and correspondence.