- Experienced Customer Service Professional; with excellent verbal communications skills.
- Prompt, extremely computer literate, and adaptable to changing environments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to multi - task telephone conversations with customers while accurately documenting information by typing more than 50 words per minute.
- Ability to toggle between several different programs to research information.
- 10 - Key Operation
- Data Entry above 50 Words Per Minute
- Cash Drawer Operation
- Trunk-Based Telephony Systems
- Internet Utilization
- Adobe Reader
Customer Service Representative
- Assist customers and diagnose issues with products while maintaining private records.
- Provide technical assistance, troubleshoot software, and offer product suggestions as well as support options for new and returning customers regarding printers, computers, laptops, support options, and other services and options for an overall satisfactory customer experience.
- Cross-sale HP products and assist in registering and testing functionality
- Analyze data for sales, customer satisfaction, and other logistics and business production measurements.
Lead Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for answering all customer calls for satellite internet installations.
- Assigned certified installers to complete contracted installation work.
- Processed customer cancellations and initiate equipment returns.
- Assisted customer service representatives with escalated installation issues.
- Addressed customer concerns with selling dealers and installations companies.
- Performed record keeping of all daily activities using Microsoft Excel®.
- Assisted dealers and installers with research of payments and funding.
- Received over 100 telephone calls per day in a queue environment.
Tax Preparation Specialist
- Accurately prepared tax forms for customers using Internal Revenue Service guidelines.
- Provided customer service by answering questions, addressing issues, and relaying issues to the appropriate services.
- Provided a Point of Contact with the Internal Revenue Service
- Functioned as key holder for safekeeping of cash materials, payroll checks, and bank notes
- Reviewed and approved short-term loans for customers based upon credit-worthiness and available information
- Cashed payroll, personal, and government checks
- Provided customer service in the purchase of money orders, stamps, and other products.
- Operated cash register and 10-key adding machines with complete accuracy
- Answered telephone, operated fax and copier, and multi-tasked operations for best customer service
- Performed accounting and bookkeeping services for internal operations