Confidential, Lexington Park, Maryland
Earned Value Manager
- Provide recommendations for the actions required by the PMA to achieve an upgrade of an existing cost performance reporting system to include technical performance evaluations of various internal Confidential Activities groups and commercial suppliers.
Confidential, Lexington Park, Maryland
Project Management Analyst
- Conducted IBR Team Training, conduct IBRs and attend SDRs, PDRs, CDRs and IPT PRMs at contractor sites.
- MS Office suite, MS Project, Primavera P6, in - house designed worksheets, these analysis tools were utilized to review program schedule, to analyze the schedule construction and to monitor schedule execution. MS Powerpoint was used to prepare presentations for higher management reviews.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
System Engineer, Scheduling Specialist
- As a member of a multifunctional project team, refined a protocol for the delivery of numerous project schedules.
- Utilizing problem-solving techniques, maintained a consistent on-time delivery to the government customer by the application and merging of project schedules and then identifying potential event conflicts requiring resolution.
- Maintained and controlled the schedule files in a shared drive and wrote html code for publishing these schedules on a secured web site.
- Within a few weeks of accepting assignments, successfully incorporated efficiency as well as accuracy in the reporting process thereby meeting the employer’s requirements.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
Engineering Project Manager
- Assigned and accepted responsibilities for the oversight of multiple/simultaneous projects/programs
- Successfully responsible for on - time deliveries, on-budget costs as well as on-target product performance and quality.
- Worked regularly with multiple Engineering Staff Groups, whose purpose was to analyze and agree upon the product technical requirements.
- These requirements included: defined project goals (cost, schedule, technical requirements); defined Project Requirement; and specific project cost estimates.
- Responsible for developing project plans; iterated plans and optimized per project goals. Integrated project plan(s) into the Engineering Master Plan.
- Functioned successfully as a contributing member of the IPT as well as the scheduled IBR.
- Utilized Earned Value Analysis and applied to monthly IPT reports.
- Utilized both MS Project and Artemis Project/CostView software, and integrated finance actuals for Confidential measurements.
- Prepared and issued financial, reconciliation and variance reports.
- Performed routine Schedule, Cost as well as manpower utilization analyses.
- Constructed Confidential and dictionaries and instructed staff principles as to purpose, necessity and relevancy to work items.
- Successfully performed program management responsibilities facilitated by utilizing Oracle based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Successfully tailored an integrated cost/project Earned Value software program for a 2 year- 60,000 man-hour assignment.
- Developed a comprehensive Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that assigned the identified subdivisions of the project effort into measureable and separate tasks.
- The Confidential was utilized to issue Work Authorizations, budgeting, scheduling, and regular status reporting.
- The Confidential was kept and maintained current as were any identified or previously not identified project changes.
- Prepared cost models for use with Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) cost estimates.
- Spearheaded the generation of project cost estimates including development of non-recurring as well as recurring product production costs.
- Updated regularly and maintained cost data.
- Utilized Assembly Build Materials (ABM), Bill of Materials (BOM), and Cost Model Software.
- Specific project/program management activities included:
- Conduct project status meetings;
- Prepare periodic written status reports of assigned/tracked action items to closure;
- Handle spontaneous requests for verbal or written project status;
- Conduct management level status presentations as well as programmatic presentations to management and customer.