Winning sales and management professional with a proven track record of exceeding sales plans, maximizing profit margins and winning market share. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships. Proven team leader with aggressive hunting skills, excellent prospecting/due diligence, and new business development with a documented talent for discovering opportunities. Proven success in business - to-business selling using a consultative sales approach and strong closing skills. Creative problem solver. Highly adaptable to corporate culture and business practices. Leadership, strategy and planning, solutions design and presentation. I seek a challenging position in technologyl driven companies working with innovative products and services in which I play a pivotal role in their sales, management, deployment and support.
- Progressive leader with proven success managing startup operations, new business development, policy and program implementation and strategic marketing designs.
- Possess an exceptional blend of professional management, marketing and public relations capabilities.
- Strong leadership and business management skills including budgeting, forecasting, financial administration, strategic planning and development of personnel.
- Swift comprehension and management of complex marketing, operational and technical issues.
- Articulate writer and communicator; able to present and synthesize complicated material into clear narration for diverse audiences.
- Skilled in building positive relationships with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels.
- Catalyst in implementing strategic business solutions to improve productivity while reducing costs.
- Superior work ethic, complemented with a high level of organization and ability to think beyond conventional practices.
Confidential, RTP NC
- Responsible for the demand generation, sales and delivery of world-class document workflow solutions, information technology services and business process optimization. Served as subject matter expert to build the customer solution.
- Translated the customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Quantified and articulated the business impact of the solution. Served as a deal architect for multi-faceted, multi-technology solutions.
- Performed extensive business and workflow analysis to develop specialized solutions to streamline processes, reduce costs, vastly improve services, advance efficiency and maximize return on investment.
- Authored and delivered network, business, workflow designs, telecom solutions, software solutions, statements of works and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
- Possessed strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations to senior executives and tailor content to audiences as appropriate.
Vendor sales specialist
- Utilized the Solar Winds product to conduct network analysis for client
- Utilized metrics collected by analysis to review licensing and maintenance for infrastructure
Enterprise Account Executive
- Virtual AM representing the entire Confidential portfolio
- Utilized a proprietary monitoring agent to analyze client s networks and review metrics
- Designed solutions for deliverables to the customer in complex Data Center solutions
- Confidential technologies include:
- Nexus 7000 and 5000 top of rack switching
- Catalyst series from 2750 managed and unmanaged PoE switching to 6500 series modular
- ISR G - 2 routing and modules
- ASA firewalls
- Confidential "M" series servers
- Ironport e-mail security devices
- Telepresence and off-shore fulfillment
- Confidential UC Call Manager 8.5
- Unified computing Datacenter devices
- Content switch module for Level 5-7 load balancing protocols
- Wireless controller and smart AP protocols