I am seeking a strong team that can meet deadlines, prioritize, and handle multiple projects to solve problems. Additionally, an ideal company would have a strong vision and mission statement which can mutually benefit my career goals, while I assist in expanding their spectrum of available resources and tools.
MSAccess, MSExcel, MSWord, MSPowerPoint, and MSOutlook, SQL,Visual basic, SSMS, Business Intelligence, COGNOS, SharePoint(Intranet Administration), as well as Workforce Management, HRIS, Benefits(Cafateria Plans, ERISA, Specializing in COBRA), ORACLE(PeopleSoft), HIPAA Certified
- Used SQL and Business intelligence to write queries in order to import financial GL data from HRMS to Ulti - Pro system.
- Database Developer(Customer: James Hardie Building Products)
- Used Microsoft Access in order to build two separate databases.
- Trained multiple teams to use the new database interfaces I created.
Data Reporting Analyst
- Performed reporting duties of HIPAA protected claims information.
- Building and maintenance of Business Insight related reports for customers.
- Advanced building of Visual Basic code in order to automate previously manual processes.
Sr. Specialist Reporting/Analytics
- Write queries in PeopleSoft and Business Insight to provide overviews of the operations department performance, including comprehensive dashboards, with the ability to drill down to specific levels of detail.
- Develop and transition databases to improve analytics or create relational databases.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefit and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.