To secure a role as an engineer , where I can combine my passion in designing and developing applications with driving goal of the industry.
- 1+ years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer with development and maintenance of Engine related software’s. Hands on experience to work on VM Ware workstations.
- 1+ years CAN communication and protocol experience, software module testing, software verification, vehicle diagnostic.
- 1+ years of experience in software design and documentation practices.
- 6 months’ experience in using Verilog HDL.
- Programming in C / C++, Verilog, Java, Python and Matlab.
- Knowledge on Scripting and debugging with JTAG, GDB, Bash, Eclipse, Green Hills Multi, and Mentor Graphics Modelsim.
- Expert Knowledge on PHY, MAC, UART, SPI, QSPI, CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, UART, USART, CAN FD, TCP/IP, LAN, Ethernet - CSMA/CD, Bluetooth, WLAN, WiFi, ZigBee, RS232,MQTT, I2C firmware and driver writing experience.
- Experience with FLASH, Confidential, Timers, peripheral drivers.
- Knowlede on Digital electronics, schematics, and, board bring up.
- Experience Debugging with emulators, debuggers, JTAG, IDEs, and unit tests.
- Well versed with data analysis tools like Vector CANalyzer.
- Expertise in microcontroller ( ATMEGA328, Arduino Uno, ARM Cortex M7, PIC, 8051, Altera, Infineon), RTOS, Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge on System development for Embedded Linux, and Integrity RTOS on 32-bit ARM Cortex-A architecture.
- Low-level driver and real-time threads for bare metal on AVR and MSP430 architectures.
- Experience writing software interface for Xilinx and Altera FPGA programmed logic devices.
- Proficient with oscilloscopes, function generators, digital multi-meters and tabletop AC & DC power supplies
- Assessed threats, risks & vulnerabilities from emerging security issues and developed incident handling procedures.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks and data through planning, development, implementation and maintenance of programs, policies, procedures and tools.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, self-motivated, ability to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
Languages: C, C++, Verilog HDL, Java, SQL, Python.
Communication Protocol & BUS: CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, UART, USART,CAN FD, TCP/IP, LAN, Ethernet-CSMA/CD, Bluetooth, WLAN, WiFi, ZigBee, RS232.
Programming & Simulation Tools: Xilinx, HSPICE, MATLAB/Simulink, PSPICE, LTSPICE, ASCET.
IDE s: Eclipse, Windriver work bench, Dev C++.
Utility Tools: Microsoft Tools (Word, excel), IBM RTC, Jazz, DOORS, GIT.
Automotive Tools: CANoe, CANalyzer, dSpace Control Desk.
Microcontrollers: ATMEGA328, Arduino Uno, ARM Cortex M7, PIC, 8051, Altera, Infineon.
- Experience to work on Microcontrollers, actuators, microprocessors, FPGA boards and sensors.
- Role involves assisting the present embedded research projects. preparing manuscripts, Soldering, testing, etc.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Responsible for developing Engine related software.
- Responsible for doing UDS and XCP protocol testing.
- Special focus on areas such as CAN, Flex ray protocols.
- Embedded software component development for Engine ECU, and maintenance of existing software components.
- Supported all phases of the SDLC i.e, Requirements, Design, Development, Review, Testing (V model).
- Understand and negotiate specifications, designed and implemented code, created documents and descriptions.
- Completed training on Testing of Electronic components and safety testing of Electronics and Electrical products.
- Performed self-functional and timing verification using QuataSim in System Verilog HDL. Worked on UART, I2C and SPI protocols.
- Worked on RISC based 32-bit C-class processor design, aimed clock speed 250MHZ .
- Synthesized the design in 35nm technology using Encounter and performed static timing analysis.
- Implemented diagnostic services on Engine ECU.
- Responsible for development & testing of UDS messages for Engine ECU using company’s diagnostic tool.
- Used Call by reference and call by value functions.
- Mainly concentrating on displaying DTC codes, implemented algorithms for unlocking ECU (3 level security -seed & key).
- Responsible for development and testing of crash recorder module for Confidential.
- The project is responsible to store the data about the vehicle like speed, buckle status, RPM, during crash using CAN communication protocol.
- It gets trigger from the sensor data to detect a crash.
- Responsible for development and testing of Fault management module. It contains the list of all the faults that a system can have.
- Fault Management basic functionality is to store the faults (current & previous ignition cycles) in Confidential . It also Supports clearing of the fault and clearing of entire fault memory based on the customer requirement.