Data management, Financial reporting, Financial modeling, Cash flow valuation, Scenario/ sensitivity analysis, ROI, NPV, and IRR analyses; Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 2011, ability to quickly adapt to new database software; Native Chinese, Fluent English.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Managed database as professor’s needs. Boosted efficiency of research process, and quality of written briefs.
- Provided innovative solutions for data storage and retrieval, leading to 25% timesaving.
- Performed detailed analysis of both U.S. and emerging financial markets using multiple online and industry resources, resulting in an improvement of financial prediction accuracy of 20%.
- Prepared case studies on the global financial crisis, focusing on the history and structure of Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) and applied the principles learned to MBS development specific to the Chinese real estate market.
- Developed an innovative customer out - reach approach based on extensive consumer cost-benefit analysis of first-mortgage and refinance products, directly improving consumer satisfaction levels by 25%.
- Conducted a comprehensive review of the housing lending portfolio database, which greatly increased the underlying data accuracy and reduced data retrieval times by 10%.