I am looking for a job that consists of either in retail or business. I have about fifteen years of retail experience as well as an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood ; however I did take an IT course during the first year of school.
More than 15 years working with customers as well as employees and being able to evaluate how each job is performed. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer services. I mostly am well at maintaining an awareness of all promotions and advertisements. Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and correctly maintain all cash and media at the registers. Communicate with customers to help benefit their needs. Maintain an orderly appearance of register area and supply stocks. I have 1 year of Sales Service Representative with Confidential formally known as Kraft before the company decided to split. I used Microsoft office everyday whether it was making spread sheets on excels or slide shows on presentations using PowerPoint.
Sales Service Representative
Confidential, Horsham, PA
- Merchandisers set prices to maximize profits and manage the performance of ranges, planning promotions and markdowns as necessary.
- Additionally, I oversee delivery and distribution of stock and deal with suppliers.
- The activities I come across are working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales; producing layout plans for stores; forecasting profits and sales, and optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas; planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges; controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season; using specialist computer software, for example to handle sales statistics, produce sales projections and present spreadsheets and graphs analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that bestsellers reach their full potential; monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary; gathering information on customers’ reactions to products; analyzing previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines; making financial presentations to senior managers accompanying buyers on visits to manufacturers to appreciate production processes; meeting with suppliers and managing the distribution of stock, by negotiating cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates, and completing the necessary paperwork identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift - wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
- Accept reservations or requests for take-out orders.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Post charges against guests' or patients' accounts.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Personal Care Worker
Confidential, La Crosse, WI
- Ensuring that my clients were well taken care of.
- The responsibilities included bathing, driving to and from location he/she needed to go, cleaning home, bathing, and assisting them on everyday tasks.
- Helping the disabled and elderly with everyday tasks and being a companion for them to trust.
- I used a lift to help lift patients, wheelchairs, and walkers.
Confidential, La Cross, WI
- Serving and wiping down tables.
- Helping guests to their p of seating as well as assisting them with their food, drinks, and any other necessary commendations.
- Some other responsibilities consist of sweeping, vacuuming, refilling salt, pepper, and cheese shakers.
- Additionally, running the register and helping the manager with new ideas.