- Assisted in the establishment of new office of law firm that assists clients with Social Security disability appeals.
- Sort, open, and scan incoming mail.
- Maintain office computers and networked equipment.
Customer/Technical Support Agent
- Worked with customers to troubleshoot problems with voice over IP and hosted PBX service.
- Used SIP - tracing tool to identify and report network problems and application bugs.
- Participated in testing of software upgrades.
- Worked with customers to troubleshoot and resolve TCP/IP connectivity problems.
- Performed cooperative testing to identify line problems, and reported them to local telephone companies.
- Drove the resolution of escalated trouble tickets.
- Configured SDSL routers.
- Assisted in identifying possible network abuse.
- Managed operations of an assigned courtroom each day, under the direction of the judge.
- Completed paperwork for judge ’ s signature.
- Updated docket entries and maintained accountability for prisoners.
- Assisted in jury selection and administered oaths to witnesses.
- Updated cases in court computer system.
Migration Technical Assistant
- Assisted in the migration of several thousand Confidential / Confidential digital subscriber lines to Confidential ’ network by troubleshooting problems and making recommendations to improve migration process.
Network Operations Center Technician
- Communicated with customers by telephone and e-mail to troubleshoot and resolve Internet connectivity and e-mail issues.
- Reported line problems to DSL providers.
- Handled escalation of SMTP/POP e-mail trouble tickets;
- identified and informed management of an e-mail problem affecting multiple customers, resulting in its successful resolution.