Excel, Word, Quickbooks, Data Entry, AP, AR, Budgets, VantagePublic Relations/Marketing Communication along with design, store set up - fabrication work, ROI spreadsheetsand cost analyst per store location or project. Strong communication and personable demeanor works well with a variety of clients, team-mates, designers, show organizers, etc.
- Worked independently, reporting directly to the President of Confidential Responsible for budgeting, quoting, purchasing and fabrication of raw materials, as well as on site inspections during installations of existing remodeling Confidential Retail locations. In the process of blue print CAD drawing classes.
- Administrative Lead for all New & Existing Retail construction budgets, vendor quoting, vendor negotiations, client approval process, In - house fabrications, deliveries, and on site installations.
- Responsible for importing all Austrian Crystals via international, approved freight vendors; conducted all freight negotiations for local and international deliveries for completed projects and their specific requirements.
- My business etiquette and personal business practice was, if possible, to meet the trucking company on-site and inspect all furniture, or retail fixtures upon arrival to job site.
- Handle any QA issues prior to leaving the Smithfield facility and then again upon arrival to site.
- Responsible for judgment decisions on any fixture re-do’s or enhancements to finished product, keeping in mind BOM in-house, and budget restrictions, along with warehouse personnel requirements.
- Responsible for all Trade Shows, PR Events, Residential and commercial business with regard to budgets, timelines, project BOM, vendor requirements, freight requirements, show management requirements, etc.
- Organized show exhibitor paperwork, booth labor requirements, booth design requirements, and attended 12 annual Industry Trade Shows.
- Communicated directly with Confidential Show Managers who relied on my discretion to design the floor plans for venues using existing furniture, artwork, décor - or to build new furniture according to the targeted market audience.
- Ordered all design floor plans for approval, worked within budget restrictions, and attended and supervised on-site shows on behalf of Confidential personnel.
- Attached are a few various booth fabrications I organized for Confidential while at Confidential .
- Supervised in-house fabrication requirements, purchased all materials per project, and traveled to on-site setup and break down displays for Trend Launches/Shows for new products domestically Client (contractors) communication with regard to design elements to be used on the project, design layouts, budget, and timelines on Residential & commercial business Communicated with upper management on HQ Construction in Cranston to perform in house construction deadlines, budgets
- Tracked spending trends for Confidential for fiscal budgeting management, responsible for annual spending/budgeting with Confidential on Confidential shows, events, etc.
- Communicated directly with designers, architects, and residence to explain how Confidential elements can be instituted into their projects.
- High volume communication with Confidential personnel regarding new projectsstatus, design and fabrication suggestions for Trade Show Venues, Target Market, Designs, etc.
Trade Show Coordinator
- Responsible for coordinating 52 trade shows per year, attending and working with new clients - high volume calling
- Responsible for an annual budget in excess of 3million dollars by networking to promote products and services.
- Manage budgets for individual trade shows and allocated moneys for individual shows to show managers
- Prepared statistical reports regarding trade shows demographics and cost analysis, and ROI s
- Coordinated all meetings, receptions, and travel arrangements for Senior/Austrian Management
- Independently Managed STOP AND SHOP account with sales in excess of 5M dollars annually.
- Conducted bidding process with vendors
- Prepared budgets for approval and monitored per store annual spending.
- Co - Manager for all project installation schedules, working within deadlines.