Experienced Project Manager and Liaison managing coordination, project tracking, budget and reporting from conceptual stage to maturity of projects Managed Integrated Logistics Support for RESET, ASSET MANGEMENT, LIFE CYCLE, ARFORGEN, C4ISR Assets, New Equipment fielding’s and support programs for five (5) signal organizations. This included planning, execution, budgeting, documenting and working as a team player. Presented Confidential Superior Performance Award for performance and dedication Experienced in handling confidential and classified material Ability to make difficult assessments and decisions in stressful situations Successful in learning and comprehending new applications and equipment systems and methods Successful in managing property, transportation, operational methods and training systems Excellent teacher/trainer and team player; patient and effective, when working with a wide range of races, ethnic groups and personalities Experienced in Safety Practices, Informational Technology (IT) and Physical Security Experienced in Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) in Data Processing and Logistics
Senior Acquisition Planner
Confidential, APG, MD
- Data gathering, research and analysis in support of various higher HQ and SEC tasks and assignments
- Perform advance spreadsheet creations, maintenance and management on Share Point to track software license and cost for presentation to Directorate Managers
- Research on rules and regulations and associated documentation in support of various studies, tasks and assignments
- Analysis/integration for Work Breakdown Structure options associated with Depot Maintenance Software Support; Research, coordination across MSCs and documentation of personnel structures supporting Depot maintenance PPSS
- “Core Competency” definition and parameters for input to Confidential Depot Maint Optimization
- Support concept plans (contractor support and/or government personnel)
- Depot maintenance - to include government ownership of data rights, source code, documentation
- Support to analysis of software support provided across Confidential by Confidential organizations
Confidential, APG, MD
- Perform as SME for C4ISR systems and products logistics lifecycle program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product while working as part of a team
- Serve as an experienced DOD Acquisition and Logistics product lifecycle manager.
- Support C4ISR Product Support Manager in development of ILS Baseline (B/L) documentation, develop and maintain relationships with DOD logistics commands, ILS planning, scheduling, and budgeting management
- Review existing ILS procedures and revision, development, or implementation of ILS processes, as required, including full Life Cycle Support management, Training Program Management, Bill of Material (BOM) Management Performance Based Logistics Implementing, provisioning and sparing analysis and recommendations, operations and Maintenance (O&M), manual development and management, development and oversight of inventory and distribution concept, and technology refreshment management
Logistics Data Analyst
Confidential, APG, MD
- Coordinate all information that is published and broadcast with consistency for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Reset equipment and policy
- Prepare and maintain Automatic Reset Item (ARI), Intensively Managed Item (IMI), and Conditional Reset Lists Ensure all C4ISR equipment and systems meet the maintenance criteria which governs their respective categories Develop and maintain processes to enable data integrity for ARMT disposition direction of all C4ISR field and sustainment Reset equipment
- Provide Logistics Intelligence Warehouse ARMT equipment disposition for all C4ISR equipment within HQ DA guideline of 72 hours
- Improve, update, and publish Reset Quad Charts that depict the Reset process and disposition instructions of all B16 Reset equipment.
- Disposition Quad charts will be prepared for each C4ISR item that is eligible for Reset as a Sustainment or Field Level Reset item
Logistics and Transportation Supervisor
Confidential, Smyrna, DE
- Supervision and security of $85 million of sensitive communications equipment and weapons Performed sustainment training for 8 supply personnel in accountability procedures and security requirements quarterly.
- Coordinated directly with Project Managers, Confidential in planning all logistics and execution of equipment reset, fielding, training and sustainment
- Conducted training sessions for 16 readiness and supply personnel to insure all were fully trained and proficient on assigned duties for fielding’s and maintenance functions.
- Served as the Fielding Manager with Logistics and Transportation experience for C4ISR New ESB Signal Communications Equipment
- Experienced in inventory, logistics, transportation and administrative management
- Monitored and maintained programs for Legacy RESET equipment to include supply, maintenance, procurement and transportation to include equipment returning from units deployments.
- Ensured all personnel involved in RESET and equipment fielding’s were fully trained on procedures required for preparation, accountability and warehouse storage procedures for transfer of equipment.
- Attended all Reset briefings and provided updates to Command and Management Directorates Proficient using Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) Property Book Unit Supply
- Enhanced (PBUSE), Force Management System (FMS) and STAMIS for reports, equipment, unit identification and logistics information Conducted sustainment and new employee training sessions for 10 supply personnel in LIW, FMS, PBUSE and STAMIS software applications and their assigned responsibilities quarterly or individually as needed, using PowerPoint Presentations and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Proficient in the use of Personal Computer’s and Microsoft Windows, Advanced Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint Software applications
- Monitored and maintained complex property management cataloging and ordering system Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) daily.
- Managed and maintained financial accounts for 5 organizations equipment, supply inventories, operations, and sustainability using WAWF and IMAP, PBUSE, And Microsoft programs.