A self - motivated and organized professional with many years’ experience providing thorough and skillful software engineering/ experience, with strong analytical skills and a broad range of computer expertise. I continue to keep abreast with all the previous technology I have learned.
Hardware: PC Compatible, Apple MAC, Raspberry Pi
- Supervised and provided leadership for children participating in the program to ensure a safe and caring environment that promoted positive child development.
- At end of the program the children presented and drove a BMW i8 prototype, consisting of Parallax Boe Bot technology applied to a gas-powered Go Kart
Fiber Support Customer Analyst
- Answered calls from customers with trouble reports and or order inquiry. Analyzed and isolated trouble conditions.
- Utilized understanding of PC components and functionality as well as the ability to work with customers to isolate and resolve problems with equipment at customer location.
- Coordinated with the head of the Confidential application to improve the application’s usability and helped increase employee productivity 40%.
- Students successfully completed all aspects of the course.
- Classes included K’nex Roller Coaster, and Parallax Boe Bot Robotics.
- Assisted with Homework and day school class exams.
- Performed duties successfully to escalate my status to supervisory level.
- Refined and / or set established standards within the organization.
Pre-Engineering Director/Technology Coordinator
- Planned, controlled and directed the overall activities.
- Assisted with hall duties, Confidential, and ran all the technology for the entire building.
- Provided development and evaluation, scheduling and the implementation.
- Responsible for staff recruitment.
- Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Successfully controlled and directed all operations at Dunbar Pre-Engineering HS including scheduling and school operations.