I am a stable proven employee with an excellent work ethic. A history of quality workmanship taking pride in the work performed. I am honest and dependable team player who is a fast learner, organized and flexible. A job that will allow me to grow in the organization. A job where I can make a positive contribution to the growth of the firm. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Collects sorts and delivers incoming, outing and interdepartmental mail; operates various mail vehicles.
- Receives and sorts outgoing meters mail and processes for delivery to Confidential ; operates mail metering machines and electronic accounting system.
- Receives and processes incoming and outgoing insured, certified, express and registered mail and parcels according to postal regulations.
- Sorts and delivers mail to different department and/or mailboxes.
- I close out cash drawer, money orders and postage meter at end of shift.
- Mailroom clerks make sure that letters and packages are properly sent and delivered in the workplace.
- Mailroom Clerk need excellent organizational and communication skills, and may be required to lift heavy packages.
- Mailroom clerk is responsible for outgoing mail and incoming.
- Mail clerks weigh and attach proper postage using a mailing meter machine.
- I teach them how to log onto the computer, how to set up email and how to type using a typing program.
- Basically, I teach them what ever they want to learn using the computer.
Computer Lab Manager
- Run an assessment in Plato to determine GPA of each student
- Prepare and share performance material with teachers and administrative.
- Uphold a preventative maintenance schedule for the computer and equipment.
Data Processing/Computer Operator
- Must be able to follow detailed procedures on multiple computing platform systems which include AS/400, Lawson, PBS, and DSI System.
- I enter data into the system, backing up files on the systems, operating peripheral equipment that includes printing jobs on the printers and tape drives.
- I have the ability of running jobs according to operations logs, distributing reports, and following up to resolve problems.
- My duties are to operate mail insert machine that fold bills and put a remit and inserts inside of a mailing envelop and seals it up.
- Determine the kind of tools and equipment to run a job.
- Maintain and keep lab clean.
- Help students, instructor, and fellow staff with computer problems.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Give orientations for the Plato Learning Network Program.
- Providing helps with programs Windows XP, Windows Professional and Microsoft Office Suite and other related duties.
- I am familiar with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook and general knowledge of computers.
- I worked on different lines in powder dept performing many tasks.
- I put makeup cakes in a plastic container and sent them down the line along with a brush inside of the case.
- I inspected the product as it came down the line before being packed and wrapped by a machine to be shipped out.
- My duties was sorting mail and distributing the mail in 030 and City.
- I handle first class mail and bulk mail ready to be loaded on the trucks.
- Responsibilities included the ability to sit at a sewing machine for 8 to 10 hours per day sewing pencil pockets on men shirts.
- This provides the opportunity to sharpen my eye for detail and my capacity for patience.
- I worked on a line, look through a microscope oiling cups for watches.
- Microscopic viewing, assembling and oiling specific parts.
- I sorted watches by model number to be repaired and shipped out to the customer.