- Seeking full time employment for investigating and developing new ideas regarding my skills and experiences.
- Experienced in C/C++ & Perl
- Great knowledge on WLAN technologies, real time systems & Digital communications.
- Experienced in embedded systems programming
- Experienced in MAC & PHY layers such as 802.11, LTE, Bluetooth, WIFI and Wireless protocols.
- Great communication skills, troubleshooting and analytical thinking.
Programming Languages: C++, C, Perl, MATLAB, NesC
Software & simulators: NS 2, OPNet, H.264 SVC video codec, H.264 AVC video codec, HEVC (H.265) video codec, Simulink
Knowledge: TCP/IP, 802.11 (e, n, a, b, g) & 802.15 MAC / PHY, LTE, 3 GPP GSM/ UMTS, CDMA, TDMA, OFDM/OFDMA, UDP, RISC, CISC, ARM, Multi - hop ad hoc Networks, Smart Antenna, Protocol Analysis, Embedded systems, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi, wireless networks, Digital communication, Multimedia Networks, TinyOS, Information Theory and Coding, H.264 (SVC,AVC), H.265 (HEVC), Confidential, Algorithms, Analytical thinking, Windows, Linux
Electronic Equipment: Oscilloscope, Function generator
Graduate Research Assistant
- Designed and Implemented different MAC protocols using directional antenna for WLAN networks using OPNET ( C/C++ programming ) to show the enhancement of bit error rate and energy consumption between different directional antenna MAC protocols and 802.11 protocol.
- Designed and implemented a smart TXOP allocation algorithm based on dynamic features of the networks, which enhanced the video quality over error-prone wireless networks when pre-encoded compressed H.264 video on Confidential 802.
- 11e HCCA based MAC layer is transmitted.
- Performance evaluation is done using Network Simulator NS 2.34( C/C++, Perl programming ) .
- Developed a smart queuing method based on packet priorities, user priorities, time to live (TTL) for packets and buffer size for dynamic wireless networks.
- Enhancement evaluation is done using Network Simulator NS 2.32 (C/C++ programming ) .
- Study and research on the performance of H.264 ( AVC / SVC ) video compression standard, and behavioral comparison with Confidential .
- Study and research on the performance of the new video compression standard, and comparison with previous video compression standards.
Software Trainee Engineer
- Designing and implementing a high speed protocol with OPNET, based on 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g.
- Conducting a 3- student group, to completely implement a wireless ad-hoc network for embedded systems. This project took one semester to be implemented for TinyOS TelosB. NesC programming language was used for this project.
- Using H.264 and HEVC ( H.265) Codec, to compare the performance of these two video compression standards for the new and different features of each one. Encoded and decoded video sequences for and compared based on their PSNRs and VQMs.
- A complete study of the standards were needed which includes encoding methods, error concealment method and new features of HEVC in comparison with H.264.
- Implemented complete MPEG video compression standard Codec and Confidential standard. Other Compression techniques such as MPEG-2 and H.264 were studied and compared with MPEG and JPEG.
- Implemented several image processing methods and tools with MATLAB such as Image enhancement and noise removal Edge detection and Localization Histogram equalization and image registration