- My experience includes: IT and Telecommunication Customer Services both Direct Contact and via Telephone
- IT Conversions,
- Accounting (A/P, A/R, G/L, Bank Rec and Payroll)
- Management of Business and Personnel
- Operation of Combination Tractor/Trailer
Office Automation: First - hand experience in implementing, using, and training users in various programs used for accounting, payroll, and personnel management, including Virtuoso I, Virtuoso II, JD Edwards, Infocell, Infogate, CBIS and Lightbridge systems.
PC Software Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of accounting, desktop publishing, graphic design, database, spreadsheet, word processing, networking software and multiple operating systems; also extensive knowledge of Internet and multiple internet applications (specific software includes but not limited to - Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc..)
Equipment Support: Experience in implementing, training user, and troubleshooting on both IBM and Macintosh systems. Extensive experience installing, troubleshooting, configuration and upgrading of computer hardware.
Programming and Mainframe Systems: Proficient in BASIC, RPG I / II/III programming languages. Experience in Systems 36, 38, 360, AS/400 and CPSI mainframe computers, Also Experience using JD Edwards Operating System Platform.
Commercial Driver License: 12 months experience in the operation of Tractor Trailer Combination Vehicles.
CDL Concrete Mixer Driver
- Operation of Concrete Mixer with Locally Transport and Unloading of various classes of concrete mixtures to contractors
- Training of new drivers; assised in over all plant operations and maintenance.
CDL Tractor/Trailer Driver
- Operation of Class A Commercial Vehicles with Over - the-road Pickup and Delivery of various types of freight within all 48 States of the United States.
CDL Tractor/Trailer Driver
- Operation of Class A Commercial Vehicles with Over-the-road Pickup and Delivery of various types of freight within the Southeastern Regional Area of the United States.
Retail Store Manager
- Oversee daily operations of the Dollar General store in Pangburn, AR; played significant role in all aspects of merchandising and inventory responsible for all store /level Human Resources as well as employee scheduling and training.
ConfidentialInformation Technology Support
- Route delivery and pickup of packaged freight for Confidential throughout the Independence county area.
- Played significant role in direct contact with customers to maintain excellent working relations and outstanding customer service.
Information Technology Support
- Analyzed and resolved client computer software and hardware issues.
- Supported client accounting systems.
- Played significant role in error reporting, testing and implementation of company designed software.
- Analyzed customer installations and billing records to perform account maintenance.
- Played a significant role in computer conversion from CIS to CCS, developing new procedures and training departmental staff.
- Analyzed A/P, A/R, G/L, payroll, payroll reports, corporate tax returns, and quarterly reports for all field offices and projects.
Accountant & Information Systems Management
- Managed accounting software implementation and maintenance.
- Supported merger of NT4 and Microsoft Exchange Servers, convergence of accounting application software, and development of billing systems.
- Also supported a client base, managing payroll reports, corporate tax returns, and quarterly reports.
Accounting / Information Systems Support
- Processed A/P, A/R, G/L, payroll, payroll reports, corporate tax returns, and quarterly reports.
- Supported accounting software implementation and maintenance.
Telecommunications Technical Support Specialist
- Assisted in implementation and maintenance of computer hardware, software and networking.
- Managed trouble shooting of customer care and equipment issues in service, billing, fraud detection and equipment.
- Activate, deactivate, reset and troubleshoot cellular and paging services for outside sales representatives, nationwide.
- Working closely with Technical Support personnel from each carrier/vendor to ensure system software functionality and efficiency.
Accounting / Administrative / Information System Technology
- Primary functions of installing, implementing, networking, maintenance and troubleshooting of various computer equipment and software.
- Developing and streamlining accounting and office procedures
- Preparing and reporting of various corporate income taxes, multi-state sales taxes and payroll taxes.
- Supported employee training of computers, application software and office systems.
- Performing accounting and bookkeeping functions with special emphasis A/P, A/R, G/L, costing and financial analysis.
- Administration of payroll, employee benefits, filing health insurance as well as workman’s comp. claims, and classification of company wide job descriptions.