Over 19 years of office management, administration, analysis and customer service experience working in professional environments. Strong computer skills with multiple applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and graphics. Results-oriented coordinator, capable of multitasking in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload. Can-do attitude with the reputation as a closer quick to learn and accept new tasking. Exceptional organizational, teamwork and communication skills at all levels. Responsible and reliable. Active: SECRET clearance. TOP SECRET inactive.
- Applications: High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio , Calendar
- Creator and others.
- Systems: Experienced with web-based applications and databases, such as iNAVSEA Naval Sea Systems
- Command Intranet Portal , SharePoint 2010, Command Data Management System CDMS -
- LiveLink, e-Tasker, iPDM Integrated Product Data Management , Corporate Management
- Information Systems CMIS , Defense Connect Online DCO and others.
Hours worked: 40/weekly
Directly supported the DoD Teleport Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager PM/DPM within PEO-COMMS at Headquarters DISA, Ft. Meade, MD on a daily basis. Executed all administrative tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining PM/DPM calendars, arranging meetings, travel and other scheduling points for the PM/DPM. Maintained PM/DPM records for programs, personnel and data as directed by the PM/DPM. Assisted in developing drafts of reports such as the quarterly Defense Acquisition Executive Summary, breach reports, progress reports and monthly/quarterly briefs. Assisted in establishing and maintaining internal and external information/data repositories. Assisted in the development of Customer business processes and guidance. Assisted in the development of reports and briefings Assisted in the tracking and communication of all suspense tasks within Customers area of responsibility. Assisted in providing weekly reports and process analysis as required. Assisted in the development and implementation of program and office home pages located on the DISA Enterprise SharePoint intranet web site. Assisted in providing support to the Customer for schedule coordination, meeting assistance, and travel planning. Assisted in submitting Requirement Identification Documents RIDs , track and manage to completion. Assisted the DOD Teleport Contract Manager in invoicing, processing and tracking of numerous contracts and developing financial spreadsheets for each contract awarded or processed.
Project Administrator Assistant
Hours worked: 40/weekly
Coordinated and assisted with meeting/event requirements. Reserved conference rooms and/or teleconference lines. Tracked invitee responses for all meetings and provide updates as needed. Attended and provided agendas and meeting minutes. Updated property and supply information for the office. Provided basic administrative support to include answering phones, greeting/ escorting visitors, ordering supplies, update property inventory documents. Drafted documents, memoranda, and other correspondence independently and from notes/conversations from/with Site Manager. Provided new employees with training and guidance relating to their contract. Training to include Performance Work Statement PWS requirements, deliverables and QA. Maintained travel and deliverable deadlines on database. Provided QA for contract deliverables to ensure accurate and timely submissions for assigned contracts. Prepared briefings for the Project Manager, and other members of the team. Reviewed and performed technical edit of various contract-related documents submitted to or prepared by Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Tracked action items and deadlines on assigned contracts. Prepared and tracked travel notifications, requests, and formal submissions. Communicated with customers, employees, and other stakeholders to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
Program Coordinator/ Associate Project Assistant
Hours worked: 40/weekly
- Responsible for program coordination and administrative support to the NAVSEA Program Office customer and AT T Contract Support Team. Managed action item tracking, scheduling and correspondence for multiple customer branches, including executive office, engineering, integrated logistics, contracts/acquisition, business/finance and field activities. Maintained customer travel schedules, meetings, calendars and training qualifications. Drafted multiple correspondence artifacts, including Technical Instructions TI , award letters, contract documentation, etc.
- Provided office management and administrative assistance to the AT T Contract Support Team. Responsible for ordering all office supplies, copying and faxing documents, meeting organization and special requests by the government customer. Maintained updated administrative information, including employee roster, organization charts, phone cards, etc. Organized multiple office functions for retirements, farewells, holidays, birthdays, etc. Maintained parking passes for multiple locations.
Hours Worked: 40/weekly
- As an Administrative Assistant, answered and directed incoming calls, data entry, e-mailing, faxing, scanning, copying, and working on various projects assigned that involves government spending. Assisted co-workers in completing tasks and projects assigned. Sorting and filing different contracts and organizing office equipment. Packaging and mailing items using the owner's UPS and FedEx accounts and making trips to the local post office.
- As a Marketing Assistant, provided assistance to the marketing manager in dealing and negotiations with different vendors involving buying goods, supplies, and equipment within the GSA contracts for customer needs. This included market research on pricing, quality, quantity, shipping, and installation of products. Worked with warehouse managers for organization and scheduling of shipments. Coordinated with different GSA based vendors by conversation and negotiations on price and delivery time for contract bids from DOT on requested assets. Drafted proposals of completed bids and submitted them to the financial manager. Maintained and recorded contract bid history. Maintained a library of samples, catalogs, and pricing information of GSA vendors for upcoming government requests.