I have a substantial comprehension of microeconomics, statistics, and the business structure and management skills required in today ’ s complex market place. I would like to deal in financial markets and instruments with a propensity towards analytics and modeling. With my outgoing personality, strong Midwest work ethic and my passion to learn and grow, my efforts will not go unnoticed as a member or your team.
- Extensive experience with econometric modeling, data mining, Confidential programming, and statistical analysis.
- Clear understanding of high - level mathematics and modeling at the PHD level.
- Comprehensive understanding of economics and finance, including valuation analysis.
- A proactive team-player who is organized, detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in use of computers, and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; 8 years of work experience in service industry
- Outstanding written communication and understanding of mathematics
- Able to create, read, and analyze all major financial statements
- Experience and strong understanding of equity and fixed income markets.
Confidential, Ann Arbor
- I am a Research Assistant, it is my responsibility to write do-file programs in Confidential for data cleaning and data analysis.
- I am responsible for the interpretation and organization of raw data into meaningful reports.
Confidential, Lowell, Michigan
- Owner and Manager of an area full-service restaurant with annual sales.
- As a manager, I opened and closed shifts while managing over 45 employees.
- I was responsible for bookkeeping, calculating daily sales, reconciling expenses, and employee scheduling.
- I had controlling ownership through 2012, but have since sold a majority of my share.