Licensed Clinical Social Worker with sixteen years of recovery oriented experience focused on evidence based practice and person-centered care. Seeking a challenging position that will offer an opportunity to utilize clinical and administrative skills assisting individuals in goal achievement.
- Transitioned a Clubhouse Program into an OMH certified, fiscally viable PROS Personal Recovery Oriented Services program with clinic.
- Development an innovative array of holistic, person centered community rehabilitation, intensive rehabilitation and clinic services for individuals living with mental illness and substance use concerns.
- Facilitation of program policy, practices training in the evolving system of PROS to assure evidenced based programming for participants focused on positive outcomes.
- Enhancement of clinical documentation of medical necessity in service provision.
- Innovation of programmatic Quality Improvement projects.
- Management and provision of clinical supervision to multi-disciplinary team of staff students.
- Coordination of psychiatric professionals and nursing staff to assist individuals in living to their healthiest potential.
- Negotiation of community partnerships, which have led to housing, employment, education volunteer and fundraising opportunities for the PROS program.
- Excellence in individual and group therapy focused encouraging goal achievement.
- Supervised a team of staff responsible for working with 150 Clubhouse members, living with mental illness, to enhance their lives.
- Coordinated a team of supported housing workers focused on ensuring safe independent maintenance of 140 apartments throughout the 5 boroughs.
- Supported Fountain House's largest Transitional Employment Placements, Publicis and Dow Jones, which provided daily employment opportunities to 30 individuals with mental illness.
- Faculty member of the International Center for Clubhouse Development. Responsible for the certification and program development of domestic and international programs.
- Individual Work- Empowered individuals living with mental illness to achieve activities of daily living, community intergration, employment, computer skills, education and socialization.
- Social Services Advocacy- Assisted in obtaining and maintaining Social Security Benefits, HRA Housing, Food Stamps, Life Line Service, Access-A-Ride.
- Unit Work -Clerical projects including production of a daily news sheet and weekly newsletter, reach out efforts, international and domestic bulk mailings, postage processing, financial services support, computer training and reception work.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes