Seeking a position in immigration department, which will provide me a challenging work profile and the opportunities to utilize and enhance my skills.
2 years of Experience in Immigration
Operating Systems: MS - DOS, Windows 2000/XP/vista/7
Tools: Microsoft Office 2010
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Continuous Learning, ability to deal with people diplomatically and to learn new things easily and quickly.
- Good physical ability.
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Processing of visa and work permits (evaluation through individual review and support on need basis to processing team)
- Knowledge of OOC Portal, Immigration System, Travel Module
- Ownership of countries or region as SME (evaluation through individual review and Process owner/manager interview)
- Training to other team members on countries responsible
- Preparation of process note Understanding Immigration laws and Internal Policies to ensure compliance
- Excellent command of computer database systems
- Scheduling US and Confidential stamping appointment dates
- Answering all the immigration queries of all the countries
- Verifying business visa and work permit documents of all the countries
- Status updates of group filings to the respective SDM/DM
- Understanding Immigration law, Internal Norms, Processes and Systems and advice the team members in implementing the policies and systems as and when require
- Facilitating the required reports on visa related information to the business units
- Specialized in processing US and Confidential Country visas and deployment process
- Resolving queries from Immigration, Vertical Heads, Technical Managers, Coordinators and Employees
- Processing US And Confidential Business Visa applications
- Knowledge of Travel ticketing Process, Deputation Letters,Forex Arrangements and Insurance
- Conducting Travel briefing session and Visa briefing session for travelers
- Knowledge of preparing monthly and quarterly MIS reports.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, hardworking and self - motivated.
- Prepare and review Visa applications and work permit related documentation.
- Communicate with different Consulates/Embassies across the globe on visa processing
- Coordinating with Vendors regarding Vendor Agreement.