SUMMARY:Highly skilled computer technology expert with vast office administration and graphic design experience to technically, artistically, and accurately help increase company and customer satisfaction.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Gross Words Per Minute: 60
- 10 - Key: 158
- C/C++ Programming
- Java Programming
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Mentor & Tutor
- Helped tutor and mentor 20+ students through Confidential (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics) Program, kept account of assigned students grades and progress throughout the year, assigned meetings with students and instructors pertaining to student’s grades and assigned work given.
ETO (Efforts To Outcome) Assistant
- Assisted National Program Director in the national office in filing, answering phone calls, taking down required notes and logs, and tracking login information for all Confidential sites.
- Replicated online accounts for all Confidential sites, conducted webinars for site employees to understand the ETO program, research and troubleshooting the ETO software for all Confidential USA sites.
- Assisted the Database Administrator with creating records and directories of the company’s affiliations, answered receiving phone calls, internet research, data entry to create directories, postage and mailing outgoing mail, faxing, creating copies and scanning documents for company records.
Records Clerk/Administrative Assistant
- Assisted the academy’s Principal with filing forms and records of all active students, created and copied documents for staff and faculty, keeping up with student/staff/faculty count on campus, answer phone calls about school information and events, assist with various school events and fundraisers.
- Verified personal and business tax information for customers, continuously researched and updated on all tax codes and information to help customers with the best, legal way to file their return, entered in accurate data for tax processing, answer phone calls, helped with filing all necessary records for company’s keepsake.