EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/REPORTING ANALYST
- A highly organized and detail oriented Executive Assistant and Reporting Analyst with over 15 years of experience providing thorough and skillful administrative support to senior executives
- Dedicated and focused able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals
- An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent writing, accounting and departmental budgeting skills superior communication able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels
- Committed to respect, integrity, collaboration, initiative and accountability
Administrative Support Multi-Project Management Financial Management, Reporting Scheduling Customer Service Process Improvement Program Development Database Management Correspondence Creation, Editing, Tracking Intranet Initiatives Operational Streamlining Proposals Event and Presentation Coordination Issue Resolution Wellness Team Management
- Medicare Regulatory Reporting Analyst 2015 - present
- Data analysis and evaluation, reconciliation, reporting, data support for Medicare Product and monitoring of business areas.
- Coordinate with MRIC Leads, Compliance and internal business partners to insure the timely preparation and dissemination of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports necessary to support monitoring oversight.
- Manage the CTM and MRIC Databases to ensure that the timely extraction of CMS deliverables occurs.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Medicare, 2005 2014
- Managed the Vice President' s calendar, coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, management meetings, special events and travel arrangements.
- Prepared weekly expense reports for Vice President and expense reconciliation for the executive management team as needed.
- Created correspondence, reports, organizational charts. Developed, formatted and maintained vendor database.
- Processed, monitored and disseminated departmental budget and monthly BVR reports.
- Supported Directors and Medicare team with special projects, including annual ANOC/EOC QC.
- Facility liaison with corporate headquarters and building superintendent for upstate security management, managed employee clearance levels, issuance of entry cards, and handled investigation of security alarm violations.
- Offered creative ideas for Corporate Health and Wellness events. As a committee member, implemented regional events and coordinated staff participation.
- Executive Assistant to the Sr Vice President, Upstate Region, 1999 2005 GHI/GHI HMO
- Provided superior administrative support to Sr Vice President, including correspondence, legal documents, financial management, events/logistics coordination, communications and policy compliance and problem resolution.
- Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, middle management and administrative staff.
- Facilitated corporate headquarters with set up of Quarterly HMO Board Meetings. Coordinated preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide presentations for board meetings.
- Collaborated with corporate headquarters during acquisition of HMO. Successfully merged PPO/HMO/union staff. Handled upstate facilities management in redesign and coordination of office/cubical relocations, staff setup and tech support for appropriate work requirements, coordinated corporate training for newly transitioned staff.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Account Management and Corporate Affairs, 1995 1999 GHI/GHI HMO
- Maintained correspondence/data requests/RFI/RFP/Legal Agreements for lines of business including NYS Managed MHSA Program, NYS Dental Program, NYS ID Card Services, Unified Court Account, Federal Program.
- Supported sales team and account executives, conducted market research and ensured client satisfaction with company services.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES - Advanced user: Outlook, MS Office, Access, Concur and Peoplesoft