Court Liaison Assistant
- Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
Lead Records Management Technician
- Conducted needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
- Consulted with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Monitored regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Assisted in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Implemented electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
- Administered document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master document
Data Entry Technician
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.