Accomplished, savvy, performance driven, professional consultant with 12 years of director level management experience and 15 plus years of providing project management, business analysis, and process facilitation consulting services. Typically assigned to projects which are critical in nature or are faltering and need to be “put back on track”. These assignments recognize my strong project management skills especially my ability to meet project target dates and budget goals.
My career objectives remain steady: Simply, to continue to provide professional services which result in increasing processing capabilities which contribute to a business' short and long term strategies and objectives being met.evaluating and implementing significant organizational changes, minimizing resources ( systems and labor,) analysis of current manual and automated processes and identification of improved processes, evaluating staff capabilities
SUMMARY OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Provide expertise related to process facilitation, reengineering, and project management engagements.
- Provide sales skills and expertise in marketing of company’s HR technical and process analysis services to prospective clients.
- Assist in new business development efforts.
Acting Director, HR Service Center
- Manage the HR Services Department through the end of 2011.Initiated re - organization of staff and responsibilities to assure continuity of payroll operations.
- Re-engineered and implemented new processes as needed,
- Assisted in implementing change management as a result of management and employee self service processing.
- Work with HR eTime and Workday implementation project team ( IT,HR,Payroll, Senior Management) to ensure smooth conversion from PeopleSoft HR system and to assure seamless transition of new and significant processes within HR Service Center.
- Assist with selection and training of new HR Service Center Director.
- Reviewed payroll operation and assessed current operations in preparation for future conversion and implementation of new payroll system.
- Analyzed organizational readiness, staffing, current processes, documentation of payroll processes, and training needs.
- Identified existing problem areas and process and systemic improvement opportunities which were intended to result in increase efficiencies, accuracy, and effectiveness within the payroll operation.
- Review included HRIT as well as IT operations.
- Review HR, Benefits, and Payroll operations to access processing policies, practices, procedures, and systems currently utilized.
- Review newly installed PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM and PeopleSoft Absence Management module.
- Identify present operational problems, identifying any inefficiencies and make recommendations for improving processes, staffing, organization structure and HR,payroll and IT, systems as appropriate.
Payroll Regression Testing Analyst
- Lead US Payroll testing for the PeopleSoft 9.0 to 9.1upgrade including creation/modification of regression test plans, coordinating defect resolution with the Payroll and IT teams, identifying defining configuration changes and analyzing impact to existing programs and processes.
- Provide overall analysis of testing outcomes ( HR, Payroll, and Time and Labor) and defined the test work plan.
- Conducted an assessment of centralized and organization wide Human Resource functions.
- Identify actionable strategies which will enable the Human Resource Department to best deploy its resources in a manner which best supports the organizations needs and expectations.
- Included in the review were all HR and payroll processes, facilitation of process map (“As Is and To Be”) development sessions, identification of problems, and development of process improvements designed to increase
- Confidential ’s process efficiencies in each functional area.
- The assessment included: organizational alignment, process improvement (redesign of existing processes), HR Department restructuring, and technology utilization.
- Developed “transition plan” to move from current HR organization structure, present processes, existing roles and responsibilities, and current HRIS system to proposed HR structure utilizing centralized service center concepts.
- Review human resource processes at six university campuses in order to identify business process improvements.
- Facilitate user process map development meetings.
- Document all “As Is “processes at all campuses.
- Develop standardized “To Be” process to be utilized at all campuses.
- Proposed restructured organization to utilize employee and management self service.
- Coordinate findings and recommendations with Confidential to assure process changes are integrated successfully with PeopleSoft 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade.
- Review all HR and payroll processes, facilitate process map (“As Is and To Be”) development sessions, identify problems, and develop process improvements designed to increase efficiencies in each functional area.
Payroll Analyst/Process Facilitator
- Provide process facilitation expertise and process map development services to the Confidential .
- Reviewed current processes, “To Be” processes, and technical specifications to assure user requirements being met and proper processes will be utilized.
- Partner Compensation system will be a separate custom module within core HR PeopleSoft System.
- Coordinated changes with corporate HRIT.
- Provide project management and process facilitator skills to Property Management project.
- Objective is to capture current processes for all functional areas in Property Management Division.
- Development of interim system solutions to assist users in performing their responsibilities.