Dynamic skilled IT Specialist with over 12 years proven success in managing Windows client and Server environment, providing excellent technical support. Proven leadership capabilities in planning, organizing, and supervising day to day personnel and activities. Proficient in PC hardware and network client applications. Special skills include Network Administration, Systems Configuration, Computer Hardware/Software, and pre - requisite installation of Oracle Database 10g on windows server.
Easy Tech Associate / Sales Associate
- Computer Setup Premium, Basic and Intake.
- Data transfer from old computer to new or data backup to carbonate
- Sitting up peripherals on site and in store or over the phone
- Part ordering and replacement of damage laptop screen
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware, software problems and virus removal.
- Checking possibility and compatibility of O/S upgrade and hardware.
- Making sure the costumer always have all the options to make a good decision on IT product, eg, printers with E(print) laser, all in - one etc.
- In store for windows 8 to all new users.
- Advising the impact of new Technology to help customers need.
PC Specialist /Team Lead
- Proficient in computer installation (Hardware/Software) and applications to user standards
- Recommend hardware and software solutions and upgrades using established procurement processes.
- Proficient in digital and analog embedded computer hardware.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems.
- Provided functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop, WAN, LAN, and remote systems.
- Computer assembling and maintenance including laptops repairs
- Installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers.
- Installing, configuring and administering network technologies.
- Managing and maintenance the servers, PC’s Routers and Switches.
- Conducted for users on windows operating systems, as well as office suite 2003 & 2007.
- Perform setup of new employees and taking them through system user ID and responsibility
- Maintain documentation on departmental tasks and procedures.
- Assist with performing inventory of corporate data.
- Assist other support staff as needed.
- Identify and support any other IT needs or opportunities as directed.
IT Support Technician
- Performs extensive troubleshooting over the phone, gives instructions or answers to technical questions regarding PC hardware, software or the network environment.
- Analyze & troubleshoot network problems in conjunction with System Administrators.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off- site repair as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware and Software, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware/software products.
- Performed software and hardware upgrade on client machines as well as managed licenses.
- Identified and removed computer viruses and provided major repairs in accordance with outside vendors.
- Desktop support and administration search as virus removal, blue screen repairs, word 2003 & 2007 corrupted files, data restoration and document recovery.
- Resolved Windows and Internet Explorer issues on desktop and laptop.
- Configured and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook and Outlook express.
- Backing up and Restoring Microsoft Outlook and Outlook express
- Configured wireless access point for wireless connection, terminated and patched network cables with RJ45.
- Handling of all Photo copiers and Fax machine
- Maintained accurate, complete and up-to-date inventory records of all computers and printers.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal utilizing the problem reporting system. Monitor, track, and close tickets.
- Perform all Service desk duties as needed.
- Procurement of all office equipment and computer Parts