- Seasoned IT consultant with over 10 years of experience
- Product Owner for,
- Property Insurance - PAS Application Development and
- Fraud Product Development - Credit/Debit Cards (instore & Online shopping)
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis for supporting a legacy Auto Insurance Underwriting Application
- Broad and wide knowledge in gathering requirements for an end to end Claims System for Credit / Debt Card & Loan Insurance
- Proficient in working with the stakeholders to gather and document requirements.
- Experience in requirement elicitation, design, development of business systems and processes
- Has comprehensive experience in preparing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Use Cases, and User Stories
- Have excellent analytical skill, problem solving, projects handling, customer interaction skills and team management skill with leadership qualities
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions and PI Planning meetings.
- Create concise requirement documents using sequence diagram, functional hierarchy, scope matrix, workflow diagram, business rules, data mapping and use cases for the below features,
- Availability of product configuration and settings in merchant boarding & servicing applications to control the Authorizations flowing to FraudSight.
- Capability for the enterprise transaction processing engine to interact with FraudSight APIs and relay FraudSight decision in real time back to merchant in authorization response
- Enhance the transaction tables in DB to store Fraud score & decision from the FraudSight output formatter
- New tables in Big Data Application (Data Lake) to stream and store transactions from FraudSight Kafka topics
- Enable single sign on (SSO) via SAMLv2 to merchant users for accessing FraudSight through Confidential merchant portal using encoded Java Web Token (JWT)
- Modifications in ISO 8583 and 610 message formats to support merchant to supply additional details in the authorization to improve the performance of FraudSight scoring.
- Batch controller to process and transmit data feeds to FraudSight for model learning
- Confirmed Fraud files from VISA and MasterCard network (SAFE and TC40)
- Chargeback notifications
- Merchant database
- Create Fraud summary reports using Webfocus platform for merchants to understand Fraud trend, summary of transactions declined due to fraud with dollar value, model performance and other key fraud statistics.
- Billing & invoicing the merchants for using Fraud protection services from Confidential
- Define non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security and usability.
- Prepare Data models and work with DBA/Data Architect team to define data flow requirements for the applications.
- Perform data analysis using SQL and other tools as necessary.
- Work with Data Science team to evaluate FraudSight Machine Learning model performance and provide necessary input for the preparation of false positive report
- Provide well-reasoned user interface design advice to the software developers consistent with the architecture and security principles and standards.
- Collaborate with the project team and ensure the developed solution is aligned to the business needs.
- Collaborate with Test Leads and subject matter experts to establish the Testing Approach including usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate and conduct user sessions; develop and update user documentation, written instructions, guides, manuals and materials for users and applications support staff; meet with users to provide information regarding system changes and enhancements and to address any questions or issues. .
- Communicate effectively with the team, peer network of stakeholders, senior executives, technical resources, Product Managers, Project Managers, developers, designers, QA engineers, architects and staff from any external entities
- Effectively prioritized the features which are required for the MVP to fast track the sales enablement of the product
- Co-ordinated with variety of technology teams which included Salesforce, Microservices, DB2, APIs, Data science, Infrastructure & Networking.
- Proposed & implemented a guided UI experience in the boarding application used by the relationship managers to enroll merchants to the Product.
- Received accolades from the line of business during the product lanch ceremony
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Working Epic-level efforts that coordinate distribution and release across multiple scrum teams within scaled Agile organizations
- Manage, prioritize, and assesses the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, etc., including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the project and program level.
- Manage development against product backlogs to ensure work and priorities are in line with the product strategy while prioritizing epics, Features and stories
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories
- Write user stories, split user stories that are too big and specify the acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Review, accept and prioritize feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- Review, accept or decline output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed
- Worked as a proxy PO across multiple trains & teams to assist development product owners (DPOs) to run the regular agile ceremonies and drive offshore planning meetings.
- Briefly worked in the Business team to help the pricing analysts in the regulatory work such as rate filing.
- Developed simple excel tools for the analysts which saved the time & effort of certain repetitive tasks.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Business Analyst - Lead
- Setting up a new claim by validating enrollment, product details type of coverage and business.
- Loss verification of claim based on the nature & exposure of the claim and determination of duration for claim payment based on the documents submitted
- Claim payment based on the billing statement and enrolled product
- Trigger communication to the customer and client based on the claim decision
- Create reports end of day based on the business needs
- Building interfaces for communication between claims system and other external systems
- Configuring roles and rights as a part of security and Configuring rules for the system based on the of insurance
- Performing Gap analysis between legacy and target application
- Undergoing System analysis to capture the existing architecture and flow of legacy application
- Elicitation of Business Requirements from Business SMEs from various geographies
- Conducting Joint sessions to gather requirement from various stakeholders - CSRs, Accounting, PMS and Compliance.
- Preparing Business Requirement Document supported with use cases and Visio diagrams
- Coordinating with Design team to prepare system design document
- Creating of Transaction mapping requirements for Data Conversion from legacy to target application
- Coordinating with Data Conversion team for creating Data Mapping requirements
Applications Used: Oracle, MS Visio
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Working with Underwriters and provide IT support
- Handling service tickets on Business cases
- Discuss with various business stakeholders and capture business requirements for enhancements to the application
- Conduct requirement walk-through, business review and seeking business signoff on requirements artifacts/deliverables
- Acting as a liaison between the client and the development team to understand, analyze and resolve functional issues.
- Collaborate with BA’s in other areas during production support
- Documented the work plans at task level and scheduled the weekly status call along with preparing the weekly/monthly status reports.
Applications Used: HPSM, Mainframe, MS Visio
- Prepare requirement artifacts like user interface design (wireframes) and screen navigation.
- Develop learning games to the make the eLearning environment more interactive
- Met with the end users to gather, analyze and document the Functional and Technical requirements.
- Handle QA and UAT test phases including validation of test scenarios and coordinating issue reporting, analysis, triage, and resolution.
- Facilitated internal team meetings to understand the challenges and help enhance the quality of deliverables within the SLA.
- Provided production application support to the client users.