An experienced counselor/sales & customer service professional with a strong and diverse background that includes personal/financial/RE/foreclosure counseling, conflict resolution, client advocating, sales, sales management, relationship selling, cold calling, customer service, fundraising, dispute resolution & negotiations, training, and public speaking. In addition, Confidential earned a law degree to enhance his counseling and negotiation skill sets. He is seeking a training, counseling, or sales/customer service position that will allow him to leverage his diverse background to enhance an organizations mission or top - line sales results.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Saved 2 properties from foreclosure allowing the mortgagees to stay in their homes with a lower monthly mortgage payment.
- Improved the training effectiveness of a real estate Confidential program through humor and personalization of the material resulting in a doubling of the class size.
- Closed a $500K sale, that others said was a lost cause, by building a long-term relationship with the client.
- Developed a fundraising program for a school by contacting synergistic local businesses who gave both money and in-kind donations.
- Exceeded sales quota by 300% through cold calling and relationship selling.
- Resolved tenant issues with a property management company in a tough inner-city environment.
- M anaged a 12-person multifunctional team to insure sales exceeded quota.