Over twenty (20) years Supply Chain Management experience, eleven (11) years program manager/ project manager, acquisition / contracting, and proposal experience working commercially. Worked with the Confidential to provide risk mitigation, quality assurance, process improvement, resource management, and global value chains. Provided SAP support and functional support to the team. Good knowledge of procure - to-pay workflow and testing. A good understanding and work experience with different SAP teams of business applications in multiple environments such as Material Management (MM), Purchasing (PP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). Successfully involved in two (2) full life cycle implementation with involved, scoping, planning, testing, deployment and post go-live support.
- Security Clearance - Active
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create clear requirements, specifications and documentation
- Strong ability to communicate embed information, business process and system wide changes to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work on own initiative within agreed boundaries, flexible and adaptable
- Strong team player and ability to both lead and execute work
- A high level of computer literacy in company standard desktop packages (Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, and Publisher)
- IBM Maximo Asset Management
- SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP HANA
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
Government Equipment Property Administrator
- Directing procurement team, warehouse management, providing leadership, as well as and development with a focus on improving processes, physical inventory, and cargo movement/logistics.
- Utilizing material requirement planning for the United States Government Technical Security Team for the Pakistan Program.
- Developing operational processes and an operational supply chain system through collaboration with internal and external organizations.
- Creating material and making recommendations and analyzing data for process improvements.
Program Manager (Logistics Engineer)
- Led team through development of quality control procedures, and surveillance documentation.
- Worked with SAP functional teams to refine, gather, and confirm business requirements for projects and internal organizations for the Confidential q.
- Developed integration solutions, gathered requirements and artifacts including continuous improvement cycle and current supply chain and SAP knowledge base thereby increasing the success rate of SAP development.
- Articulated performance Foreign Military Sales requirements, concepts, project milestones, timelines, and provided technical oversight of the contract.
- Provided analytical, qualitative, quantitative, comparative and associative analysis in order to best devise and implement technical guidelines, process, and procedures that expedite host nation mission objectives in support of sortie combat missions; effectively communicated results orally and in writing.
- Assisted with project estimates, proposal and contract management, budget, statement of work (SOW), contract proposals, and invoices; acquisition and contracting, conduct cost analysis, technical evaluations, gather and compile cost data to accurately depict purchase cost, operations cost, and overall life cycle costs of products and systems for life support and the security program.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Led and managed the Requisition Department, Procurement Department and the Warehouse Team concurrently. Managed planning / forecasting, budgeting, sourcing, and inventory management of $7.1B in inventory. Managed the international movement of materials and assets.
- Assisted with the integration of SAP ERP 6
Sr. Procurement & Materials Supply Chain Manager
- Provided comprehensive theater-wide principles and methodology of supply chain management to employees.
- Lead over which included over 1,000 employees that involved purchases, subcontracting, material & property accountability, acquisition, expediting, logistics, procurement, and inventory control.
- Analyzed data through multiple applications and software in which aid to identify deviation in processes and compliance of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), and the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Directly involved in the implementation and roll out of SAP ECC 6.0 and Maximo® thereby integrating current contracts and purchase orders from the legacy systems into the application and administered to various departments. Provided testing, developed material, trained individuals throughout the Middle East