Geographic Information Science GIS
- Ability to prepare maps, with numerous levels of information which can be used to do inventory and analyze various site properties. This information includes, but not limited to Aerial Photographs Land Cover Information Soil Maps Threatened and Endangered Species mapping Zoning Information Emergency Service Information and Utility Mapping. Prepare easy to understand presentation for the general public. Responsible for office GIS department.
- Maps are used for:
- Planning Analysis
- Client Purchasing Information
- Locate Potential Development Areas Inventory of Infrastructures
- GIS Related documents for Photo Simulation
Civil Site Land Development
- As Senior Technical Professional, has over 25 years experience in the engineering field of design and detailing. Responsibilities include the preparation of engineering drawings, filed surveys, and the design of and drafting of certain aspects of the engineering drawings and documents. Preparing and organizing of plans, elevations and details for various municipal and private clients.
- Areas of Expertise:
- Profiles and Cross Sections Alignments
- Roadway Design Surface Contours
- Volume Cut/Fill Calculations Slopes and Surface Analysis
- Topographic and Hydrographic Surveys Pipe Works Design
- Parcels/Subdivision Design Development
CAD Management , Practice and Implementation
- With over 25 years experience using AutoCAD, from its earliest version to its present release of Civil 3D 2013. Knowledge of using it as a tool for drafting and design is intensive. Purchase Installation, budget, planning, and administration. Develop and monitor an annual budget for computer acquisitions, upgrades, training, and maintenance. Research and recommend affordable options for hardware and software purchases, to evaluating existing system and needs. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Photoshop as an aid in presentation for client's visual understanding of projects.
- Design Projects and Related Tasks:
- Customize and update AutoCAD menus to suit day to day needs Setup CAD-based files for new projects.
- Develop and maintain electronic libraries of CAD symbols and templates Develop and maintain CAD-based office graphic standards
- Research and develop technical solutions for CAD applications as they arise Perform CAD-based design and drafting as required
- AutoLISP programs to efficiently ease production and to automate system setup and repetitive task 3D modeling
- Training and Personnel:
- Trained drafting personnel and engineers on usage
- Participate in the hiring and training of CAD skilled personnel
- Assist project managers to schedule and staff CAD-based projects
- Provide training on an ongoing basis as required by project needs and new hired employees Customize each workstation in accordance with office standard