- Career spanning 6 years which include 3.5 years of Liferay experience.
- Liferay portal Subject Matter Expert.
- Trained in Liferay 6.0 SP1 portal development conducted by Liferay India.
- Liferay portal development team leading and solutioning experience.
- Well versed with Liferay Administration Liferay plugin development debugging and deployment of Liferay components from LR version 5.2.3 6.0 6.1 CE as well as EE.
Currently more focused on
- - Providing inputs on technical design developing proof of concepts evaluating Liferay OOTB functionalities as well as demonstrating custom portlets capabilities.
- - Providing solution approach for proposal making auditing Liferay portals for functional and non-functional requirement and solutioning to it.
- - Requirement analysis planning estimations task allocation and monitoring of team members.
MS Windows XP Linux CentOS Ubuntu10.04
Web Portal Technologies
Liferay 5.2.3 6.1 6.0 6.0EE SP1 6.0.5 CE 6.1CE/EE 6.1 EEGA2
JSR 168/286 SpringMVC.
Server Side Technologies
Core Java JSF
Oracle 11g MSSQLServer MySQL PLSQL1.14.2
Tomcat 6.0 Weblogic10.3.2.0 JBOSS5.1
Eclipse SQL Developer SOAPUI
Perforce SVN CVS ClearCase GIT andHGM
Ant Maven 3.0.3 Jenkins
Liferay Developer Training-6.0 EE participation certificate.
Sr Liferay Developer Team Lead March 2013 Present
Confidential New Jersey USA
Clients Toyota Owners CharityUSA
- Migration of current Toyota Liferay site form legacy stack to open source stack.
- Involved in high level architecture migration strategy and auditing.
- Liferay plugins Java/Spring MVC portlet development and Liferay administration.
- Performance tuning enhancement for current and migrated Liferay site.
- Liferay training/guidance for team members.
- Build and deployment process improvement initiatives.
- Clustered environment setup using Apache JBOSS and Liferay.
- Redesign and development of CharityUSA Animal shelter site.
- Client interaction for Sprint requirement analysis.
- Involved in POCs for social media Facebook Twitter Google Integration with Liferay.
- CharityUSA site deployment on amazon EC2 instances for staging and production.
- Liferay 6.1 Installation/Deployment on Cent OS.
Environment Java Spring-MVC Liferay6.1.GA2 Tomcat 7.0.27 Postgresql 8.1.4 HGM 2.5.1
Sr Liferay Developer Team Lead Jan 2012- Feb 2013
Confidential Pune India 3 months on client site in Wakefield UK
- Clients Wireless Generation AHC-Pensionweb Communicators
- Worked on a Wireless Gens liferay portal running on Amazon EC2 cloud
- Setup of AHCs Liferay Communities portal with components deployment on remote servers
- Interactions with Product owner and Scrum Master for technical clarifications on user stories.
- Sprint planning estimations task allocation and monitoring of team members.
- Responsible for providing inputs on technical design developing proof of concepts and evaluating Liferay OOTB functionalities as well as demonstrating custom portlets capabilities.
- Development of Liferay CMS portlets Ex Webcontent portlet Document and Media Asset Publisher Message boards Polls Calendar Bookmarks .
- Liferay plug-ins development including custom portlets Hooks/Action Hooks Ext service-builders etc.
- Development on Velocity Templates.
- Administration activities for Liferay portal including Liferay permission system Organization Communities user provisioning User-groups and roles related activities.
- Liferay integration with virtual learning environment BigBlueButton.
- Responsible for setup of the Liferay QA environment and deployment of portal.
Environment Java Liferay 6.0.5/6.1.EE Apache Tomcat 6.0.26/7.0.23 PL SQL 1.14.2 MySQL 5 GIT 1.7.10
- Liferay Portal solution development to automate FATWIRE content migration to Liferay CMS.
- Involved in High-level design for migration strategy.
- Technical interactions with Cuscal technology and business partners to address critical issue with respect to product features.
- Designed and implemented custom development of required features for Cuscal.
- Configurations at portlet and portal level including web server configuration.
- Developed Custom Liferay portlets for Contact us functionality for the Public site and Employee site.
- Mapping Roles to user groups using Liferay APIs.
- Creating Liferay hooks to meet look and feel requirement of Cuscal search and News features.
- Installation and Integration of SOLR search engine and JCR. Installation of OpenSSO.
- Implemented dynamic NEWS using combination of Liferay s Asset Publisher and web content structure and templates.
- Resolved LAR import/export issues for migration of portal across different environments. E.g. Dev test prod environment
- Coordinated with Liferay Support for production issues.
- Liferay patches deployment on Liferay portal.
Environment Java Liferay 6.0 EE Tomcat Oracle 11g SOLR 1.4.1 OpenSSO JCR 2.0.
Java/Liferay Developer March 2010- Jan 2011
- Development and deployment of portlets on the Unisys Secure Cloud portal.
- Development of configurable portlets which can service multiple clients with runtime configuration including custom attributes preferences settings etc.
- Deployment of customer portals.
Environment Java Liferay 5.2.3 EE Tomcat 6.0 MS SQL Server Presto Server 2.7.0
Software Engineer July 2007- Feb 2010
- Development of a web based Postilion Self-Service Banking solution
- Design development extensive impact analysis feature enhancement and bug fixing in the banking modules
Environment Java JSF Tomcat MS SQL Server 2005 Tomcat 5.0