- Manage all aspects of GIS data collection and creation and develop detailed mapping and impact calculations in support of applications for permitting of linear and capital projects pipelines, transmission lines, and green energy .
- Provide mapping and GIS data management for a number of site characterizations, assessments, and remediation reports.
- Design, develop, and maintain a publicly accessible information website for a proposed
- government land swap: http://yukonflatseis.ensr.com
- Georeferenced and digitized cemetery plot information and developed a geodatabase linked with a cemetery management system.
- Assisted with an Access-to-SQL-Server conversion.
- Created a database for road- and sign-condition tracking for the town of Greenwich, CT.
- Developed sewer- and drainage-system database from as-built engineering drawings.
Created a database of statewide activity-use-limitation AUL sites based on mapping, textual information, and field visits.
Help desk tech support staff
- Provided telephone and site-based technical support campus-wide for a student and faculty population of over 3,000.
- Provided troubleshooting, diagnosed, and fixed a number of hardware and software issues.
- GPS technology, survey grade collection, processing, correcting, and transfer to GIS/CAD.
- Internship with Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation DCR in 2004 collecting GPS data within state forests.
- Georeferencing, geocoding.
- Cartographic design principles.
- Graduate courses 4 in environmental management and sustainability at Harvard Extension School.
- Familiarity with permitting process for MA EFSB, MCP, RI DEM, USACOE, FERC, CA CARB, CEC.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- HTML web design.
- IT software and hardware support - Windows, MacOSX, Linux.
- Experience with LEED certification for new construction, commercial interior.
- Member of AECOM office sustainability initiative.