- Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Sound knowledge with Wide Area Network infrastructure components including circuits, Internet, routing, backbone, cloud based network designs, load balancing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner, Self - motivated and able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
- Want to be a critical part of owning, automating & delivering network capacity to the Organization.
- Customer Service Oriented.
Languages: Python, C, Linux
Gateway Redundancy protocols: HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
Routing Protocols: Confidential, Confidential, OSPF, Confidential, EIGRP
Switching Protocols: STP, RSTP, Inter VTP routing, VLAN Trunking protocols NATTING, ACL, ARP, PAT, DNS, VoIP, H.264, WLAN, H.323, SIP, LTE, SNMP, LAN/WAN, wireless (802.11), TCP/IP
Software’s: Wireshark, VMware Player, GNS3, Packet Tracer.
- Designed and configured medium - sized routed and switched Network using Confidential as the backbone of the network and performed trouble-shooting of the established small-scale Confidential networks including Virtual circuits, VPNs, TCP/IP.
- Worked on various signaling protocols including LDP, Confidential, RSVP-TE and routing protocols.
- Worked on track routing and switching, VPN, SSL, IPV4 & IPv6, OSPF, STP, Serial Line Interfaces, VLANs, Ethernet and basic traffic filtering.
- Developed a complete packet-sniffing tool in Python to analyze network packets within a network.
- Designed a GUI for user control of the real-time packet sniffing and network analysis report (Throughput, network diameter, Congestion Window) from the acquired data.
- Configured a network to exchange EIGRP, OSPF, Confidential and Confidential routes on customer through Confidential backbone.
- The ISP runs on OSPF for connectivity in the backbone.
- Confidential used between PE routers to carry customer information on the other side of the network.
- Implemented Confidential (Version 2) and OSPF routing protocols over a network using Cisco routers 3600.
- Protocol policies and networks advertised to achieve connectivity over the entire network.
- Also, configured NAT on the end routers to ensure the isolation of the private network.
- Developed a Confidential server-client model on the IOS in GNS3.
- Confidential agent was configured to provide the required configuration information from the Confidential server to the remote hosts connected to the agent.
- Verified by examining the address obtained by the host.
- Established a network between two campuses. Specified routing protocols at each layers of this network diagram.
- Drew VoIP protocol stacks for the different network equipment given in the network.
- Estimated network bandwidths of each router and specified buffer scheduling for each router
- Studying the operation of the interface between the computer and internet.
- Analyzing DNS, Confidential, IPv6 protocols, three-way handshaking TCP protocols, Analyzing data collection by Wireshark for video flow on Internet with study of lost acknowledgments, transmission errors and retransmission process.
- Configured static routes, routing protocol(Ripv2), a switch management VLAN using Packet Tracer.
- Tested and verified the network connectivity and working of the multi-network environment with the help of the IOS commands.