Dynamic professional experienced in the technical training and implementation of proprietary software products. Maintained a strong industry reputation for professionalism and competence, with a proven ability to work under pressure - while meeting critical deadlines. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high regard for customer service and loyalty.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS:
Start-Up and Turnaround * Microsoft Office, 2010; 2007 - includes Outlook; PowerPoint; Excel; Basic Publisher and Certification Training, MCAS/MOS - Word * Increase Revenue and Productivity * Staff Training & SupervisionStrong Community Relations * Multiple Task Management **CRM and SharePoint * On-Site and Virtual Trainings
Confidential, Lake Worth, Fl
- Administration of Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility.
- Re-establishing a new office, including the re-credentialing of the Center with CMS and AHCA and hiring Therapists and personnel.
- Assisting in the creation of new marketing plans and oversee company billing.
IMPLEMENTATION AND TRAINING SPECIALIST / ACCOUNT MANAGER
Confidential, Lynchburg, VA
- Implementation includes full preparation for - and assistance with obtaining - Federal Meaningful Use attestation (Stimulus/Incentives).
- Oversee individual install projects beginning with the kick-off meeting, followed by the creation and customization of templates, and on to the outlined training sessions and official Go Live ( a post-implementation hand-off will follow).
- The ability to function independently and to work well in a team environment ( Trainers; Programmers; R & D and Sales Teams).
- A clear understanding of the workflow of a contract and the ability to demonstrate success in deploying the contract.
- Training sessions are done primarily through webinars and Go To Meetings - with the occasional onsite training. Electronic Practice Management implementation and training.
- Includes Advanced Scheduler and Billing Systems - utilizing HL7 interfaces.
Confidential, Juno Beach, FL
- Traveled to Veterans’ Administration Medical Centers across the United States, training their Clinical and Administrative staff - a national, proprietary software currently being used in the standardization of their Reporting and Payment processes.
- Worked with Site users and Management to in corporate the application’s functionality into the VA’s current workflow (VISTA).
- Worked closely with the Fee and Health Information Management Departments, Business Implementation Office, Network (VISN) Representatives and Utilization Review (Nursing) Departments. Communicated all technical problems to the Technical Support teams - both at the Hospitals and at Confidential .
- Contributed to training reports and participated in pre-call conferences with clients.
- Trained at each individual site for a period of three consecutive weeks.
- Obtained VA Certifications and clearances, prior to site Trainings.
ADMINISTRATOR / CONSULTANT
Confidential, Lake Worth, FL
- Administration for a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility and an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility.
- Responsible for the Centers critical passing of the Medicare Review Process generating an increase in Medicare Revenue
- Implement and coordinate multidisciplinary services.
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review of medical records and treatment protocols.
- Patient and Community Relations.
- Oversee billing company and credentialing of both Companies