- Hands - on use of SDLC & Defect Life Cycle document contents: FRD, RTM, FDD, various level Test Plans, Test Case Design & Development Docs: Scenarios/ Scripts/ Execution & Triage Reports.
- Hands-on HP Quality Center - exports FDR reqmts from Excel to QC, turns reqmts into plan & scenario trees, runs manual tests, sets RTM links throughout, links defects to e.o. & to all entities, issues all reports.
- Hands-on Mercury/HP QTP - records scripts, sets checkpoints, parameterizes variables with Excel import values, VBScript conditional & iterated flow, plays scripts, issues reports.
- Hands-on HP LoadRunner - records, assigns scripts to vUsers, runs stress tests, issues & records all analyses
OTHER RELEVANT TECHNOLOGY:
Testing Tools: SQL, C++ Project Builders
Debuggers: C, Pascal, Cobol
O-Systems: Unix/ Linux, Windows 7/ Vista/ XP, DOS
Confidential, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Analyzed, tested, simplified code functionality by debugging & re - writing code.
- Designed, wrote new.
- Linked object code form few compilers with libraries and into executables using the MakeFile utility.
- Wrote PBS scripts to launch in parallel and compare run-time of hundreds of versions of same code.
- Recognized by supervisors for simplifying code and improving analytical solutions.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Contractor, Web Site Analysis, Testing & re-Design
- Redesigned the site.
- Client side had a Windows NT micro - LAN.
- Managed proprietary DataBase.
- Solved security concerns with the ISP server team.
Confidential, Akron OH
Contractor, Technical Writer/ System Analyst
- Documented the event - driven cargo shipment database its architecture, design and capacity.
- Analyzed the truck monitoring and cargo transfer Confidential code on a Windows 3.x/ PC WAN.
- SQL to assist database conversion to an MS Access form developed in VBasic.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Processed telephonic traffic data on a mainframe. Imported data to Excel in Windows.
- Used scripting to funnel data between spreadsheets. Assisted analysis of new traffic trends.
- Updated DB scripting to emerging needs to reflect how rented telephonic networks were upgraded and the billing methods reevaluated.
- Developed & integrated stock management and cost analysis applications on 2 active parallel databases - a Cobol managed one on a DEC PDP-11 minicomputer (OS: RT-11), the other managed in Confidential, Pascal & C on an expanding PC LAN driven by an AT 486 Server (OS: Novell NetWare).
- Embedded SQL queries in Confidential code to ID & fix database multiple index & data file inconsistencies.
- Solved compile-time data structure (many debuggers) & run-time data flow errors (types & ranges).
- Wrote architecture, design & technical documentation for internal and end-user purposes.