Customer service oriented, results driven professional with extensive experience in the telecommunications industry. Managed projects of various sizes, types, and complexity to meet project budget, schedule, and resource objectives. Experienced in negotiating, managing, and monitoring vendor contracts as well as communicating and enforcing policy. Created, maintained, and improved customer relationships by developing and implementing policy and process improvements for increased performance, productivity, and communication. Designed solutions to meet customer requests. Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
Confidential, New Castle, DE
- Teach graduate level courses in the College of Business and College of Technology.
- Provide thorough, collaborative training to graduate students to achieve future endeavors.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Managed First Office Application (FOA) projects for new technology (software and/or hardware) involving the transport backbone such as FiOS (Fiber Optic Services) to support growth in the telecommunications network.
- Successfully completed five (5) projects in 2018/19 expected to yield more than $100M by closely tracking deliverables such as lab testing, IT development, and users’ testing to ensure new products/services were compliant before production implementation.
- Proactively communicated risks and identified mitigation steps to maintain schedule and budget constraints.
- Consistently received high performance evaluation by meeting/exceeding responsibilities such as facilitating prompt, focused kickoff/progress calls, requirement collection, and overall program metrics.
- Managed and coordinated various transport projects for Network Engineering.
- Developed and implemented project plans by identifying and listing the tasks associated with the project’s scope, schedule, budget, and risk which resulted in a successful series of launches.
- Acted as single point of contact for customer, vendors and internal staff by creating and implementing a communication plan to ensure all parties have accurate project information.
- Coached and provided support to team members to resolve customer trouble reports involving telephone services.
- Monitored and distributed workload in accordance with the organization’s established quality standards and regularly communicated results which improved productivity and job satisfaction.
- Successfully met budgetary, quality control/assurance, and customer satisfaction targets.
Confidential, Temecula, CA
- Managed Enhanced 911 Public Safety, Switch and Transport projects.