- Over 36 years of extensive experience in Management, Operations,, HR handling.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with planning and forecasting for the organization at various levels of operation.
- Strong ability in personnel interviewing, and motivating skills in organization and office procedures.
- Proven ability to achieve immediate and long term goals and meet operational deadlines.
- Efficiently handled the responsibility of managing the transport for five districts with a fleet of 3,000 vehicles and about 20,000employees.
- Won various accolades, s, medals, appreciation letters etc. from various chief executives for effective management strategies and improved performance in the corporation
- Effectively planned and designed strategies for improving the revenue generated by the commercial activities of the organization.
- Conducted various marketing surveys, gathered feedback and implemented marketing strategies by interacting with thousands of customers either face to face or through electronic media and turned around Urban Operations in Hyderabad.
- Proven ability in effectively handling the operational performance, industrial relations, disciplinary matters, recruitment, postings, appointments, transfers, promotions, appeals etc. of employees.
- Adjudged as the Best Manager
- The functions performed include fleet maintenance, staff bus operation, pool vehicles monitoring, Human Resource Management (Drivers, Supervisors etc.).
- Advising management on optimal utilization of resources and cost cutting measures.
Professor and Head Of Department of Business Administration
- Taught students of Business Administration for two years and conducted series of guest lectures and workshops on entrepreneurship development to instill entrepreneurial skills amongst the students.
- Introduced extracurricular activities to develop soft skills amongst the target group.
- Actively associated in obtaining placements for the management and engineering students in top class organizations/companies.
- Was in charge of 5 districts holding a fleet of about 3,000 vehicles manned by about 20,000 employees.
- Was responsible for manpower planning, recruitment, postings, promotions, transfers,, development, administration/accounts functions, operations. fleet maintenance, inventory control, profitability and customer relations.
Chief Commercial Manager
- Responsible for revenues generated from commercial activities such as advertisements on buses/bus stations, leasing out stalls, hoardings, unipoles, bus shelters etc.
- Was also responsible for monitoring checking activity to arrest leakage of revenues and enhancing safety in buses.
- Heading operations of the biggest region of the Corporation having about 3,000 fleet, 17,000 employees and catering to the commuting requirement of about 33 lakh commuters every day.
- Was in charge of operations representing Confidential in a Revenue District consisting of 8 to 10 depots.
- Was responsible for controlling and directing staff ranging from 6,000 to 10,000 in two to three divisions.
- Liasoning with all the District level Government Officials and responsible for personnel functions such as recruitment, appointments, transfers, promotions etc.
- Was responsible for customer relations and profitability of the unit.
Chief Traffic Manager
- Conducting various marketing surveys, determining market share, eliciting passengers’ feedback, evolving marketing schemes and designing passenger - friendly measures etc.
- Responsible for looking after various human resources development activities including imparting latest skills/inputs to different categories of staff in the zone consisting of about 20 depots and about 20,000 staff.