- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily develops rapport with end users and technical specialists alike,
- Broad design skills, which include both graphical design experience and system interface design.
- Report Developer and Salesforce Administration experience.
- Committed and responsible approach to development, testing, and support.
- Currently working on Salesforce Administrator Certification.
Various Windows releases
Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, Crystal Reports, Balsamiq, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services
Auto CAD, ORCAD, PSPICE, ATMEL software package, Allen - Bradley PLC Software, RSVIEW, VisualPlant, Panel View Software, RSLINX, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Salesforce, Trailhead
Assembly Language, Borland C++, Visual Basic, assorted PLC platforms, Analog Devices DSP language, Script Editors
Team foundation Server (TFS), HP Service manager (hpsm), Jira
Salesforce Lightning, APEX, Visual Force
- Fulfill customer orders as requested; if items are unavailable provide alternatives.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage schedule to ensure prompt delivery.
- Work with store employees regarding out of stock items.
- Planed delivery activities and executed them based on the daily delivery schedule.
- Coordinated and scheduled delivery capacity to ensure the store has drivers when needed.
- Assisted leadership team in the orientation of employees in their assigned area of responsibility.
- Reviewed the Order Management System for the next day’s deliveries and planed accordingly.
- Coordinated deliveries and ensure drivers have all items needed before they leave the store.
- Assisted managers in day - to-day tasks and run the kitchen.
- Counted Cash Drawers at end of shifts.
- Handled Customer Complaints.
- Took large orders.
- Scheduled shifts accordingly.
Senior Business Analyst
- Met with end users to collect requirements for the letter generation application.
- Met with compliance to ensure business request met company and legal standards.
- Maintained current letters as well as implement new letters.
- Documented Project status.
- Performed System Testing.
- Production Support.
- Conducted monthly meetings with stakeholders to ensure workload was in line with business needs.
Business Analyst/Report Developer
- Met with end users to collect requirements for the Agriculture Best Management Practices Application.
- Created screen mock up and development specifications.
- Designed and supported custom CRMs.
- Developed test case scripts from user requirements.
- Performed System Testing for Phase I and Phase II modules of the application which included client maintenance, scheduling, room/bed assignments and movement, client search and check in/check out, and tracking Therapeutic treatment.
- Created Wiki content, on SharePoint 2010 project site, for end user manual covering all system functions.
- Provided user training and proctored User Acceptance Testing.
- Created custom reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and Crystal Reports
- Utilized Agile techniques.
Desktop Support Analyst
- Worked as Desktop Support for users in the area and Remote support to users across the country.
- Assist users over the phone and at desk side, answer questions about Windows Operating Systems, applications, LAN and Wi-Fi connections, and email capabilities/functionality.
- Worked on various projects: Ovations CMI QI, HP Lock Remediation, Macro Express Implementation.
- Used HPSM to track daily work.
- Worked as Next Day Support and Desktop Support during migration from Windows 2000 to Windows XP, project titled Hercules.
- Assisted users over the phone and at desk side, answered questions about Windows Operating Systems, applications, and email capabilities/functionality.
- Trouble Shot and setup computer hardware.