- Extensive and diverse business and computer experience in the private sector, consulting industries, contracting industries, and within numerous governmental agencies, developing new cutting - edge technologies to drive business.
- A strategic thinker who possesses strong leadership capabilities to develop a staff that is team oriented and excellence driven.
- Extensive experience in developing statistical models and advanced management and logistics methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking technologies, data security and accountability, creating and optimizing large-scale IT applications and infrastructures, and database design and implementation, including SQL, Oracle, Linux, and SQL server as well as business programs such as Word, Excel, Access and Publisher.
- Extensive business computer system development, design, testing, implementation and end-user training experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of R&D protocol within private business, consulting, contracting and government environments, including the funding process and interaction with Sponsors and outside contractors and corporations.
- Extensive employee management, development and training skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Extensive writing and editing experience.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Marketing & Funding Director
- Planned, directed and managed the development office’s activities, operations, and staff working within the institution’s guidelines and objectives to ensure donor satisfaction and the Council’s success in marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Confidential seeks to be the preeminent regional consortium for science and technology related education and policy and a prominent voice nationally.
- I am still a member of the Presidents Council.
Confidential, Ottawa, IL
- Developed a proprietary database using SQL and Access to track all aspects of hardware configurations using established Dish Network business rules. Ran the day-to-day business procedures of this company.
- Developed and then supervised the AP/AR, payroll, equipment tracking, paperwork control, and HR functions following both State and Federally mandated policies and procedures.
- Served as the DBA as well as developer of extensive computer programs in a n SQL based environment under fast changing technological and management advances.
Confidential, Davenport, IA
Video President and CFO
- Built this business from the ground-up, developing every aspect of the day-to-day operations of the company, including the dispatch, accounting, employee hiring and review process, as well as a proprietary database to track all aspects of this business, including AP/AR, payroll, merit reviews and incentive pay, contractor performance on an employee-by-employee basis, background checks, surveillance systems, inventory control on a vast array of equipment, tracking makes and models of equipment.
- Received the JD Power award for excellence in the Telecommunications industry multiple years.
Confidential, Confidential, IL
- Supervised numerous employees and handled a $750K budget.
- Worked directly with management within the ARNG and USDA to coordinate and implement business models for these matters, including computerized tracking of budget, scheduling and milestones.
- Handled all aspects of HR, procurement, travel, document writing, development, editing and publishing, and contractor logistics, as well as day-to-day administrative matters.
- Responsible for ensuring that Laboratory policies and procedures were followed at all times.
- Served as backup DBA for computer systems within the Division.
- Worked with the Division office and Personnel Division on merit reviews for ERD and was always called back to HR to do the merit review for the entire Laboratory since I was instrumental in the development of every merit review system.
Confidential, Confidential, IL
Management Information Analyst
- Served as a key team member to design, develop, test, and implement new computer systems at Confidential .
- Designed and developed technical documentation, end-user guides, quick reference guides, and classroom training for end-users Laboratory-wide.
- Worked with Laboratory-wide Divisions and Department science and technology groups to ensure that all aspects of the systems developed met Laboratory, ANL high level management, end-user, as well as governmental sponsors requirements, policies and procedures.
- Also served as the DBA and help desk hotline administrator for these systems.