- Accomplished Sr Marketing Manager with 20 years of experience driving both paid ( Confidential /PPC) and organic ( Confidential ) search marketing programs, producing Wordpress and Drupal websites, improving website user experience (UX), conversion rate optimization (CRO), website analytics, and developing marketing automation, demand generation, and lead nurturing programs for consumer, SAAS, high - tech, pharma, life science, healthcare, and educational institutions.
- Managed Amazon Music and Amazon Kindle Unlimited’s 1M+ global Google Ads campaigns utilizing Marin bid automation, reporting in Google Data Studio, and developed new Google Ads paid search campaign topic and bidding structure strategies.
- Saved over $100k in Adwords bi-weekly spend by analyzing CPA metrics, bidding strategy and Ad Group Structures and making bid adjustment strategy recommendations for a Confidential 100 client.
- Developed and led the Confidential and Confidential Global Demand Generation Strategy for Confidential and decreased the cost per conversion by 45% in just over 6 months for a global Google AdWords program with a 70K+ a month budget.
- Developed and implemented an internal Confidential Demand Generation strategy for Confidential to use when producing websites and content for pharmaceutical clients.
- Reduced Monthly Marketing Digital Driver report size from 70 to 20 pages by creating an on-demand business analytics Cyfe dashboard utilizing Google Analytics reporting on KPIs.
- Implemented Pardot Marketing Automation lead scoring models based on pulling leads into Salesforce sales funnels and assisted the ICS marketing team in tracking the full customer journey in Google Analytics.
- Quadrupled the number of unique visitors and sales through strategic online marketing and Confidential, achieving first page placement and top 3 rankings of targeted keywords on major search engines and Increased JonesCAM.tv site traffic by 20% in 1 month with a very limited online marketing budget.
- Accepted as a Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) Incubator Company and we developed the JonesCAM Helmet Camera systems. - a GoPro a decade ahead of its time.
General: Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization ( Confidential ) Search Engine Marketing ( Confidential ), PPC Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM) Display Ads, Content Marketing, Website Production (Drupal and Wordpress), Demand Generation, Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics, Marketing Automation, Lead Nurturing, Salesforce CRM
Web, UX, and Product Management: Competitive Analysis, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), building and managing full-stack website production teams, creating wireframes, A/B Testing, Hotjar heatmaps, Directing User Experience (UX) and information architecture website changes for traffic and lead generation, Confidential, Dreamhost, and WPengine web hosting.
Confidential / Confidential /PPC/SMM/Display Ads: SEMrush, MOZ, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Marin Software, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Sprinklr
RM Email, CRM and Marketing Automation Systems: Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Eloqua, Constant Contact
BI and Analytics: Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Spotfire, Cyfe Dashboards, Tableau, Supermetrics, Rivery
Video/Podcast: Live Webinars, YouTube, Soundcloud, Gotowebinar, Video Production, Editing, Live Streaming, Vimeo
Software: Microsoft (MS) Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, MS Visio, Clickup, Redmine, Bugherd, TRAC, Jira, Gitlab, Openair, Project.Net, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop Premiere, Illustrator, Captivate 4-5, Camtasia 3, Sony Vegas
Sr. Search Marketing Manager
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Managed 1M+ / yr for Google Ads Confidential campaigns for clients like Amazon, Industry West, Amazon AWS Intersect Festival, Fender, and Roc Nation.
- Launched and Managed a global Apple Search Ads campaign for Red Bull TV
- Confidential keyword research, position reporting, and content topic recommendations for various clients.
- Became Marin Software Certified and utilized Marin Software for Amazon Music large scale bid optimization and bid automation.
- Developed an internal Confidential content strategy for lead acquisition, made UX and Conversion Rate Optimizations (CRO), content recommendations, and published blog articles and web pages on Wordpress.
- Trained Analytics team in Google Data Studio assisting them in automating their Google Ads paid search marketing reporting to Amazon, Red Bull, Fender, and other clients.
Freelance Website Consultant, Drupal / WordPress Producer and Digital Marketing Strategist
Confidential, Woburn, MA
- Assisted in debugging and validating Lead channel conversion tracking between Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio for Confidential and Confidential
- Launched HashTagPlus.com, a startup company still in the alpha stage.
- Gathered user and business requirements then created paper mock-ups / wireframes, and sitemaps, to create a better website user experience.
- CMT Laboratories - 2003 Designed and developed an environmental lab’s online database solution for home inspectors synchronizing field data between MySQL and MS Access. - Performed on-site and remote computer tech support, network administration, Windows 2000 to Small Business Server system upgrades, virus recovery, and system maintenance.
Web Content Manager
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Provided Confidential training, Google Analytics reporting and guidance to the Solidworks content brand marketing team.
- Analyzed website for Confidential best practices and made On-Page technical Confidential and keyword recommendations utilizing web Google Analytics 360, Google Search Console, MOZ, and Sprinklr.
- Produced Google Data Studio reports, Presented solutions, and Confidential training to the Draftsight and Solidworks Brand Marketing teams to promote best practices, identify Content Management System (CMS) gaps, and propose new tools, Demand Generation topics, and optimized Confidential processes.
- Assisted in the production and distribution of the SOLIDWORKS Podcast
- Proposed improvements and created wireframes to help improve the website UX and blog content to Lead CRO.
- Ran QA tests and implemented content transfers from the legacy OpenText based CMS to Drupal 8
- Wrote functional specifications for Website Google Data Studio Dashboard creation, re-design and other web-related projects.
- Coordinated associated activities & resources to guarantee high quality web projects are delivered on time.
- Synchronized project activities with all stakeholders ( Corporate, IT, R&D, Sales, Marketing)
- Collected business needs from internal clients and stakeholders.
- Ensured consistency between deliverables and requirements and identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Provided regular reporting (operational & management) ensure project quality & timing.
- Built quality test books and execute QA tests.
- Capitalized on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
Sr. Search Marketing Specialist
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Set and executed strategies to improve the organic rankings of Confidential web properties.
- Performed onsite optimization related to page titles, urls, redirects, internal link structures, Confidential copy editing, sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Identified and discovered new targeting keywords and explored content strategy through effective keyword research.
- Conducted market research and competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of online marketing strategy.
- Monitored, tracked, and analyzed Confidential ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and made Confidential content recommendations as needed.
- Trained and led an internal marketing team on the latest Confidential tools and techniques and communicated learnings to non- Confidential experts in a mentoring role.
- Collaborated with different teams, such as website management, web analytics, business intelligence, content, UI design, branding/PR and engineering team on execution of projects.
- Worked with business stakeholders and partners to establish PPC best practices and trained team on new Confidential strategy and process.
Digital Marketing Producer/Analyst
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Analyzed, created, and consulted on Confidential Google AdWords text and display ad Campaigns for Pharma Companies.
- Performed Confidential analysis, keyword recommendations, and audits of various Pharma company product websites using SEMrush and Screaming Frog analysis tools.
- Developed a new Confidential process that integrated with the current Marketing Playbook.
- Managed, tested, and deployed RM email marketing automation campaigns using Active Campaign and Campaign Monitor.
- Created Google Analytics based Cyfe Dashboards and updated process for on-demand client reporting needs of required KPIs, and traffic Driving Channel performance.
- Performed QA on multiple WordPress and Drupal 7 websites and email campaigns using Bugherd and Email On Acid.
Web Project Manager
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Created Social Media paid promotion channels on Facebook and LinkedIn and trained staff in best practices for Google Analytics tag tracking and Hootsuite scheduled posting.
- Managed Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter increasing site traffic by 300% within 12 months.
- Targeted email lists using Pardot Marketing Automation and extended messaging and tracking to reach leads across multiple channels.
- Utilized Google Analytics tag tracking to centralize conversion tracking data and report to upper management on campaign progress.
- Lead the enhancement and upgrades of company websites from Drupal 7 to 8 using the foundation framework with a responsive redesign for an improved user experience.
- Project Manager for Windows 8 Mobile Application Redesign and Development for Microsoft, NFL, Bad Robot, Island Records, and other high-profile clients.
- Managed over 400k and more than 20 of Microsoft Surface Mobile Application design ports from iOS and Android to Windows 8 for Confidential 100 clients.
- Produced live webinars, landing pages, on-demand video, and social media promotion campaigns.
- Built CMS systems, trained marketing team on internal process, and lead a Drupal full stack Drupal 7-8 development team with a Frontend Developer, Backend Developer and Designer.
- Performed Confidential enhancements increasing organic traffic by more than 20% for the company websites based on Google Analytics analysis, heat maps, and user feedback.
- Updated content and managed the schedule for Qt Developer Days North America and managed presenters as well as presentation room infrastructure.
- Performed competitive analysis, keyword analysis, Content Marketing Strategy. and Confidential optimizations for ViewPointTouch.com, Topics, Project.net, AppVillage.com and Resource Planner.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Boston, MA
- QA testing and test plan creation on Drupal 6 based websites hosted on Confidential .
- Managed Online Marketing Programs comprising of Confidential, PPC, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, and webinar video content creation reducing CPL by over 50%.
- Through my direct efforts increased lead value rates by over 30% for 2010.
- Increased organic traffic to the website by 30%+ and increased target keyword SERP positions via Confidential website changes from competitive analysis and product-focused Keyword lists and Content Strategy.
- Monitored and set up reports with Google Analytics on segmented conversion rates for marketing resource planning and measuring lead generation and user engagement KPIs.
- Lead international website development team meetings.
- Utilized TRAC integrated with SVN for internal project ticket tracking.
- Updated website content (PHP, MYSQL, CSS) via Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Eclipse, Zend PHP Framework.
- Setup social media marketing outreach program, creating and updating brand pages while monitoring and managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ properties.
- Created content plan for a new website working with category stakeholders for content priority that integrated with the online marketing strategy.
- Planned video blog content strategy production schedule and produced multiple promotional, webinar and training videos with Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint, and Camtasia for internal website, CD-ROM, and YouTube distribution.
- Created wireframes and development tasks for lead acquisition, community growth, website usability, Confidential, and speed performance improvements.
- Created and optimized landing pages with conversion tracking for email and website partner referral campaigns.
- Produced the Huntsman.upenn.edu website for the Huntsman Program in International Studies & Business at the Wharton Business School, utilizing the Tapestry 5 framework.
- Produced and Consulted on www.VistaHigherLearning.com a Drupal CMS based website for a Secondary and Higher Education book publisher.
- Created sitemaps, and wireframes for websites with MS Visio and obtained client feedback and approvals.
- Managed project resources and budgets in OpenAir and created project plans in MS Project.
- Tracked and managed website tasks, bugs and issues using Trac.
- Updated HTML content through SVN source control using Dreamweaver and Eclipse.