Highly motivated program execution leader with extensive experience in analyzing and translating business strategies into technology deliverables and operations processes meeting objectives of business vision. Champion of designing streamlined processes with a proven track record of shrinking costs and increasing measurable and sustainable revenues. Experienced analytical skills leveraged to drive operational excellence and deliver large complex programs.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
Change Management & Executive Influencing
Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN
Agile Software Development
Streamlined & Transparent Communications
Technology Planning & Delivery
Transformation Assessment & Planning
Budgeting, Forecasting, & Financial Planning
Team Building & Leadership
Staff Recruiting & Training
Risk Assessments & Mitigation Planning
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
PROGRAM DIRECTOR - EXECUTION PORTFOLIO
- Plan and initiate information technology projects, while serving as liaison between customer, business, and technical aspects of projects.
- Manage various project executions to facilitate adherence with budget, schedule, scope, and corporation regulations.
- Perform risk assessments of projects and develop comprehensive response and mitigation strategies.
- Lead a team of Senior Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Monitor performance of project team members through concise reporting and documentation of performance feedback.
- Protected over $2M annually by leading Intelligent Operations Automation COE build, allowing BOT integration to contact center and online channels for customer self-fulfillment
- Reduce risks and maximize customer satisfaction by overseeing and executing a shift from Waterfall to Agile, building ability to change dynamically to customer requirements
- Pioneered organizational change through ADKAR Model to implement proper and sustained technology and process adoption, impacting thousands of team members
- Spearheaded and confirmed $17M year over year savings through contract negotiations with IBM
- Reduced hardware service costs by 23% through the execution of the Cloud Infrastructure Program, including Private, Hybrid, and Public
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Conducted quantitative analyses and business strategy translations to inform decisions and forecast industry conditions for large project portfolios.
- Interpreted various data on pricing, VOC, stability, and future market trends.
- Crafted charts and graphs to illustrate and streamline reporting and information presentation.
- Executed projects using DMAIC improvement cycle.
- Led Project Managers to develop full service mobile wallet application
- Served as Project Manager on assessment and transition team for Confidential acquisition.
- Assessed redundant technology, documented decisions, and established a project portfolio that migrated thousands of customer data files
PROCESS DESIGN MANAGER
- Supervised innovative product deliveries through leading and guiding technical, financial, and project management aspects.
- Developed and managed annual budgets, implementation plans, and risk mitigation plans for all consumer banking products.
- Designed and implemented product development processes to facilitate efficient and timely development of over 200 consumer banking products related to credit cards, checking, and savings accounts
- Executed over 30 change management activities in rolling out new products to outside customers annually
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT PMO LEAD
- Designed and installed construction project PMO to facilitate productivity project.
- Recruited, trained, and hired an eight employee team of Process Owners to ensure consistent expansion and cost efficiency process implementations across corporate real estate
SENIOR CHANGE CONSULTANT/PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER
- Held responsibility for planning, marketing, and implementation of organizational communications, support, and training strategies.
- Facilitated monthly Confidential performance reviews at the senior executive level.
- Spearheaded multiple process transformations, removing unnecessary steps resulting in over $20M in company savings in 2005
- Impacted multi-million-dollar decisions by influencing leadership through business case analysis to ensure transformation benefits were recognizable and sustainable
- Coached and mentored multiple Green Belt candidates in process improvement initiatives, expanding capacity by 30% for continuous improvement initiatives