- Seeking for an internship position or an entry level position as an AWS Solution Architect associate, where I can utilize my skills with the opportunity for performance - based advancement and experience gaining.
- I have extensive leadership and teamwork experience and thrive in fast-paced environments. Action-oriented, analytical-thinker with proficient knowledge in designing resilient, high performing, secure and cost-optimized architectures.
- I am knowledgeable in Databases, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Big Data Migration, Data Encryption, ASG, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, among others and open to learning new skills.
- Actively engaged in expanding technological expertise to solve business problems where solutions require creativity and critical thinking and possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
Skills: Ec2 Instance, AIM,SSO, Route 53, ASG, CloudWatch Alarms, Cloud Trail, EMR, Kinesis, VPC, Lambda functions, RDS, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Amazon S3, SQS, SNS, EBS, Data Encryption( SSL, KMS, TSL), ALB, Cognito, AWS Shield, Glue, Testing, RDBMS, Fargate, Data Migration, Data Manipulation, Data Analysis, Data Reporting, Active Directory, Database, API, Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working with a team to help move Confidential data from on prem to the cloud
- Designing a hybrid Cloud Solution for MTN
- Using EC2 instances to run Confidential services in different availability zones
- Designing a resilient, performant and cost optimization storage service using S3
- Designing a secured architecture by using the various data encryption techniques
Product Quality Auditor
Confidential, Mesquite, TX
- Great Communications skills both verbally and written.
- Communicating opportunities from inbound and outbound transfers to maintain customers confidence.
- Time management was one of my biggest features as I was able to complete assigned tasks timely enough.
- Team Player. coordinate with other employees to achieve given task for the day.
- Perform daily audits of warehouse, product handling and stacking to minimize damage and promote safe handling of product and solving problems arising from inbound transfer.
- Enter audit results into the Quality Intelligence System.
- Recommend improvements and report issues.
- Assist in creating and updating stacking procedures for products in the warehouse.
- Review incoming import container loads of new and existing products to observe and report loading and damage concerns from overseas vendors.
- Monitor and suggest warehouse movements of product to increase efficiency and reduce internal warehouse damages.
- Instruct and monitor the correct loading and unloading procedures for both manual and equipment product handling.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions and hold New Employee Training Sessions on Warehouse Damage Procedures.
- Perform audits on outbound loads to customer or outlying warehouses.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.