To obtain a Senior Sales / Business Development leadership position with a focus on selling software, equipment, and/or services to Confidential and the IC.
- Created a strategy internally aimed at selling to Confidential ’s Confidential entities which had a need for hundreds of cross domain systems and servers.
- Evanglized my product internally to gain support from retired Confidential Generals and Colonels, to help execute this plan.
- Provided passionate briefings to Confidential Level Organizations and executives within Confidential ’s largest Distributed Common Ground System.
- Was successful in selling into the Confidential and Confidential entities after dozens of strategic meetings at the Confidential and various bases, ahead of these sales.
- Established a solid list of executive contacts within large Government .
- He attended meetings across Confidential to help evangelize our Confidential software.
- Confidential Leadership gave me numerous opportunities to brief dozens of Government executives
Sales Director / Consultant
- Joined Confidential as a Cross Domain SME / Sales Consultant, with direction from management to review and rewrite Confidential Marketing Strategies and help them with their overall messaging.
- They had gone over a decade without a Sales or Consulting presence and were eager to improve their positioning within the industry.
- Developed a new product messaging campaign, that was approved by Confidential Marketing leadership.
- Rewrote much of the Confidential Marketing statements to be in line with Industry Marketing Standards and to include much needed statements of differentiation.
- Introduced the topic of “packet processing” within all of our documentation which engineers translated into an easy to understand language that people understood.
- Customers could then differentiate and see why Confidential ’s video processing was truly “next generation security”.
Regional Account Director
- Sold ERP software on the Federal Sales team that was being sold primarily to defense contractors. Confidential leadership brought me into Confidential to manage and relate to two vary important customers that were under - performing.
- After three months, my large Confidential contracting customer was feeling more positive as their technical response times from Confidential went from 2-3 weeks down to 1 or 2 days.
- Received special recognition from this customer for exemplary customer service.
- Executive management moved me to an underperforming Agency account, in the Fall of 2019. I immediately set up weekly calls / monthly meetings, at Agency offices.
- Established a significant technical meeting with Confidential and this agency in Oklahoma City that was aimed at fixing their system and rolling out signficant new business.