Several years of lead acquisition/contract and program management experience within the Federal government, primarily with the Confidential, focusing on Pre Award to Post Award activities to closeout. Acquisition Strategy, risk management, financial management and acquisition guidance and leadership to the Program Management Dept. and to junior personnel. Expert in strategic sourcing, Earned Value Management/CDRLS. Excellent knowledge of the FAR. Specializing on business processes such as Agile Management and Lean Six Sigma to facilitate process flow and waste issues and promoting optimal operational and strategic processes.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: PRISM and Delphi 2013, USMS Financial System, Black Lean Six Sigma business processes, Sept., 2013, PMP training 2012, PeopleSoft Financial Program, Microsoft, PD2, Office Suite (Project), Deltek, Cost Point, RMIS, FPDS, PowerPoint, Excel, other financial applications.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Acquisition Lead within PMO managing all IT acquisition projects and junior and mid level personnel.
- Oversee projects from cradle to grave acquisition preparation with IT contracts.
- Works as Subject Matter Expert for Acquisition Strategy, recompetes, new requirements, risk analysis, MRR, QASP, cost analysis, IGCE, white papers, exc.
- Create all top level Quad Charts, power point presentations, etc.
- Preside over Integrated Project Teams.
- Also train all personnel on acquisition procedures, policies and processes.
Logistics Management Institute, Acquisition Lead
- Acquisition Lead within PMOD managing all projects and acquisition personnel within FSS division.
- Provided contract and program management support for contracts.
- Developed and updated Milestone Decision documents.
- Managed and collaborated on several integrated project teams (IPT) to improve the contractual process by 90%.
- Acquisition/plan, Performance Work Statement/Statement of Work, Market Research, Independent Government Cost Estimate, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), Request for Information/Request for Proposal, providing specific info for technically acceptable criteria and Solicitation documents with detail for Best Value, LPTA, etc.
- Make sure all the contractual personnel within my group were engaged and proactive within our group and completing assignments timely, as well as recommending actions to improve overall business processes.
- Visited Border Patrol Sites in Texas and NC to recommend on business processes to improve continuity.
- Implement contract awards for SAP contracts.
- Fast productive environment:
- Create pre - award package, and award and contract administration adhering to FAR clauses and using PRISM.
Accenture/Oakwood Consulting, Sr. Acquisition Specialist
- Created Acquisition Plans/Strategy, informing project stakeholders about how the acquisition will be planned, executed and managed throughout the life of IT project. Did Cost and contract analysis and negotiation -presided over strategic sourcing, RFI's, RFQ's Tech
- Evaluations, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (Qasp), Memorandum to File, etc.)
- Implementing and presides over Integrated Project Team and working closely with legal.
- Publication 800-53 within IT contracts, including correct Risk Management Framework implementation, which replaced Confidential, to ensure the systems are compliant with FISMA and there are no gaps.
- Presides over the various steps in the Acquisition process- from requirements definition to strategy to request for proposal to the evaluation phase, developing Milestone decision documents, etc.
- Created a SHARE POINT access with troubleshooting ideas to enhance cyber security for IT contracts.
- Establishes updates quarterly to Standard Operating Procedures to include updated cyber security requirements.
Sr. Acquisition Subject Matter Expert
- Created Pre Award Acquisition packages and developed strategy for high visibility IT cybersecurity
- Requirements for high visibility/high volume DoD IT projects.
Sr. Acquisition Lead
- Provided lead support and training for a staff of five, discussing best acquisition practices for the classified $100 million plus Space Mission launch requirements.
- Develops requirements from cradle to grave and trains various members in the Program Management Office (PMO), Contracts and Finance Office.
- Essential player in working with stakeholders in bringing major concepts to fruition.
- All requirements are multi-million dollar procurements. Worked closely with legal on various matters on the contract.