Cloud - based Software/Hardware: Sales EDI, ERP, Education Software, KPI metrics, Recruiting, Medical IT, Healthcare, Social Media, Internet Sales, Finance/Real Estate Sales; Marketing; Inside-sales, Motivated, Driven and results-oriented, Proactive, Analytical, Cloud, Storage, NAS, SAN, RAID, SAS, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI, FC, SaaS, Channel Sales Liaison, Excellent Organizational & Communications skills, Detail Oriented, ACT, SharePoint, CRM, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, B2B, B2C, SMB’s, and Excel
Custom Home Sales Representative
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Utilized my Silicon Valley network of high net - worth business professionals to build my pipeline and close deals.
- Developed a rapport with high-end homeowners, custom home builders, and home integrators to increase revenue.
- Prepared proposals, closed sales, and managed the installation process.
Consultant - Sales, Partnerships, Sales Manager, Project Management
- Developed relationships closed deals that increased revenue in the following verticals: IT Development Services, Partnerships, Cloud Services, Servers, AI, Accounting, Analytics, Big Data, Middleware, Channel Sales, Data Security, Construction, Software, Hardware, Storage, and various SaaS Healthcare companies. Engaged in long conversations with decision-makers using a consultative sales process; highly skilled at overcoming objections, prospecting, and working in a fast-paced environment. Scheduled appointments and meetings to explore needs; enhanced business plans; conducted online presentations utilizing various video platforms.
- Interfaced with partners and c-level managers as a central point of contact to enhance the SaaS revenue strategy of Value-Added Resellers and Managed IT Healthcare vendors.
- Attended networking events, developed business partnerships, generated leads, and increased profits by 70 percent. Engaged with a high volume of qualified partners to identify and close software/hardware deals in the $1,000 to $800,000+ range.
- Managed onboarding post-sales activities; trained new customers on social media HIPPA laws; worked closely with our sales, integration, and development teams, while handling KPI metrics for vendors and clients.
- Managed a network of channel partners, created a sales training program and onboarding process which improved profits; implemented a strategic sales and marketing method that improved my pipeline from $250k to $4 million within eight months.
- Spearheaded international projects with marketing and product teams to enhance online branding, web design, and page ranking.
- Advised and implemented a marketing strategy for the EMEA region by arranging trade shows and social media messaging campaigns utilizing Confidential and Constant Contact to improve lead generation and income.
- Accountable for cross-selling EDI software to reduce supply chain cost for companies who partnered with major retailers, oversaw the integration process with a sales engineer while closing deals over the phone.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Diligent and detail-oriented -- gathered borrower information, verified loan documents, and reviewed file documentation to guide each loan from pre-approval to closing. Experienced with conforming.
- Utilized Calyx Point, Blacknight, SmartSheet, Agile, and Microsoft Project to process 20 loans a month with 99.9% accuracy and managed projects. (Finance)
Home Mortgage Consultant, Sales
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
- Responsible for soliciting residential mortgages from realtors, builders, financial professionals, and other nontraditional sources.
- Maintained client relationships, developed robust pipelines from referrals, counseled homebuyers, recommended loan product options, and closed sales utilizing Calyx. (Real Estate/Finance)