- Obtain a challenging position in the health care field where I can utilize my medical education training while helping others.
- Typing 60 + WPM
- Data Entry 12,000 KPH numeric & 9,000 KPH alpha
- MS Word
Customer Service Representative
Confidential, Fulton, MD
- Represent client by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines and queues.
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from members concerning account status, payment history, appointments and other services.
- Evaluate data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Receive and prioritize incoming requests for service during emergent and non - emergent scenarios.
- Transmit requests via multi-line telephone consoles, multi-channel two way radio base unit, FAX, computer terminals, pagers and alarm systems and panels.
- Maintain and update information in the data system, communicate the status of requested service, follow-up on requests to ensure successful completion in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports, charts, tables, graphs, meeting summaries, and other required materials to support department projects and programs within the facility.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
- Prepare, scan, quality check and index documents for scanning.
- Create, save, copy, move and delete electronic files and directories adhering to company document coding standards.
- Responsible for data management and document procurement in addition to general office and clerical duties.