Game and Simulation Programming student proficient in story line creation, programming, and game quality testing is seeking employment opportunities in game and simulation production.
Design & IDE Tools: Atom, MonoDevelop, NetBeans, Visual Studio
Game Engines: Unity
Microsoft Systems: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Collection Specialist
- Developed pitch for a Role - Playing Game (RPG)
- Constructed a living Game Design Document
- Created Box art for an original game idea
- Worked with limited free assets to create a functional game
- Utilized Quality and User testing techniques to test game within various stages
- Used Unity Engine to create game scene
- Drew original concept art for various armor and weapons
- Fleshed out User-Interface options for an in-game menu system
- Came up with premise for a Simulated Card battle game
- Created Game Design Document and flow chart
- Made Art Bible for game
- Wrote an engine to run UIs and game play mechanics
- Crafted a Start and End game menus
- Added an Artificial Intelligence for user to play against
- Recorded sound effects and voices for voice acting and effects
- Tested Alpha & Beta milestones for bug fixing and Quality Assurance
- Developed with Unity Engine
- Came up with premise for a Simulation based game
- Created Game Design Document for an Confidential Control Center
- Used Photoshop to create a radar, flight icons, and start menu for game
- Wrote code scripts to control the spawn rate, speed, and direction of air crafts
- Developed with Unity Engine
- Researched Confidential mechanics and game play
- Independently created proper visual Confidential shapes
- Managed production schedule and communication plan for project with professor
- Developed mock screenshots, sample menu layouts and game play information
- Single handedly wrote game code in C++ debugged and corrected syntax errors
Confidential, Mankato, MN
- Serve as a learning resource in multiple modalities, including one on one tutoring.
- Work with tutees to assess their needs and help foster independently learning
- Facilitate the implementation of solutions to common web and software development issues.
- Promote critical thinking and help students develop their problem-solving skills.
- Through communication and self-directed resources, guide students to proactive tutor appointment scheduling and consistent appointment attendance.
- Document and communicate student performance, progress, and concerns as a result of tutoring sessions and day-to-day interactions.
- Participate in and promote new-student and start-of-quarter programming to ensure student preparedness and enhance the likelihood of student academic success, in alignment with college-wide Learning Services practices and procedures.
- Promote learning resources, including but not limited to pathfinders, guides, webinars and skill builders to support ancillary learning.
- Provide new hire training, training on learning services and participate in mock sessions with new tutors.
Confidential, Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Assisted with new hire training by leading live training with customers and answering new hire questions and concerns
- Resolved customer delinquency through proper negotiation
- Worked alongside management with resolving escalated customer complaints as a senior representative of the collections department
- Contributed to training and development of fellow employees with First Data platform launch by means of floor walking to answer any questions that came up
- Assessed and resolved computer and phone network issues of fellow employees when called upon by the information technology manager and call center supervisors in times of critical need