Pursuing a challenging opportunity where I can demonstrate my capability, educational knowledge and my personality in order to perform within the structure of a professional organization
Bilingual: Both English and Spanish.
Computer literate (Mac & PC).
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Intermediate Adobe Photoshop User.
Intermediate Medisoft User.
Typing speed: 35 - 40 WPM.
Capable of lifting products or boxes that weigh up to 60 lbs.
Building Maintenance and Elevator Operator
- Transferring construction crew within an elevator and push out heavy equipment in a safely manner.
- In charge of being a building porter which involved providing a positive image within the halls and floors of the building complex.
- Education upon the workforce on the medical environment
- This course contained such sources on how to read a patients' EKG, EHR's and how to accurately interpret a patients' vital signs
- Techniques of medical billing, coding, lab maintenance, schedule management, venipuncture, and the verification of patients' medical insurance
Receptionist - Volunteer Work
- Preparation of invoices, employees' financial data, and office maintenance
- Campus messenger including transferring heavy boxes within the campus
- Keeping all financial spreadsheets updated on a daily basis while eliminating outdated or any duplication made by human error