- At Guckenheimer Was hired on as Modern Comfort Food's Specialist Which meant i was in charge of the prepping, cooking, setting up, serving good comfort foods.
- Do front line cooking
- All while explaining, greeting hungry guest to what it is on my menu.
- All while using local sustainable organic products.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- My responsibility there was to cook, stock, clean, dis restaurant is on the water in West Seattle overlooking the skyline.
- Very poplar so its high volume Fine dining, on a good Friday night in a six hour shift we could turn anywhere from 600 to 1100 cover's a night very busy.
Sous Chef, HG
Confidential, Puyallup, WA
- Sous Chef, where I was the Chef's right hand man and my crews lead.
- planning and directing food preparation in kitchens.
- Prepare the food for over 100 people
- I was in Charge of Its Daily Preparation, Stocking, cleaning, training, cooking of all stations, knowledge of the products we serve.
- It is a very busy high volume Kitchen De nitely turn& burn Focusing on Solely on seafood.
- Confidential 's was the begging for me, one of the best restaurants in the P.N.W. Wif a Cafe, ne and Catering Kitchens,
- Where I learned from one of the best Chef's in Seattle. Their I did a lot of training of Interns From Le Cordon and a few others in WA.
- Construction of all type's in dat work eld.
- I would be more then happy to explain more of what I've done in the past wif C&H.
- Small electronics company where I packaged, led, programmed, received and sent out products like green board's and chip's.