- clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Operate teh dishwasher
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean iced tea, coffee and milkshake machines daily
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- cleanliness and kitchen organization.
- unloading dirty dishes brought in bussers.
- scraping, sorting, and stacking dirty dishes prior to loading them into a dishwashing machine for cleaning.
- clean kitchen floors, sinks, and countertops to ensure a tidy work area.
- carry out stocking of supplies such as food and utensils in cupboards, refrigerators or serving stations.