Geospatial Intelligence Analyst and United States Army Veteran with a current TS SCI Clearance looking to secure a position with a company whose core values include commitment to excellence in serving the GEOINT community.
Served 6 years in the United States Army, 3 of witch as a Geospatial Intelligence Analyst as a member of the 20th Engineer Brigade. Deployed to Afghanistan in support of Special Operations Task Force-South serving as the only Geospatial Intelligence Analyst on the team. Provided geospatial support in all facets of special operations and mission planning, to include targeting and future operations.
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Supervisor
- Created strategic, operational, and tactical level products, including: Helicopter Landing Zone , Vegetation, Relief, Slope, Lines of Communication, Soil, Cover and Concealment products Combined Obstacles Overlays, Route Analysis, Improvised Explosive Device kernel densities, view sheds, area Overviews and Common Operating Picture .
- Functioned as a Request for Information Manager, provided oversight of geospatial database, produced Tactical Decision Aide maps, geospatial products for training, maps for real world missions, and conducted presentations and briefings.
- Performs detailed geospatial data extraction against various targets to complete analysis in area of interest.
- Assist users in formulating Geographic Information Systems GIS requirements or understanding the implications of alternatives
- Experience with Controlled Image Base, Topographic Line Maps, Digital Terrain Elevation Data, Shuttle Radar Topography Mission, National Technical Means, and data retrieval and storage
- Produced complex graphics, digital representations, textual reports, and briefings
- Knowledge of digital data formats, including: commercial imagery, panchromatic data, elevation data, other raster formats, vector data, multispectral and hyperspectral data
- Experience with digital cartography, photogrammetry, image processing, remote sensing imagery, intelligence affairs, intelligence community, geospatial concepts datums, projections, coordinate systems
- Experience with Web-Based Access and Retrieval Portal, Geospatial Data Navigator, and other imagery access points
- Collect, compile, or integrate GIS data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts
- Data Management of battalion level database
- Extract and access geospatial information, derivative information, and multi-INT data from sources for analysis
- Applied geospatial analytical methods, substantive intelligence expertise, and logical judgment to problem solve
- Experience creating shapefiles, geodatabases, cartographic features, and developing geospatial datasets
- Experience with National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency digital data formats and standards
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized program software, including imagery and vector data processing, image mosaics, clips, digitizing, masking, transformations, processing elevation data, orthorectification, and projections
- Responsible for Quality Assurance/Quality Control products, eliminating errors and maintaining unit standards
- Work independently, as well as experience in team settings
- Experience supporting customer needs, creating, updating and managing geospatial information, and by identifying, compiling, and assessing geospatial data.
- Supervise, train and develop entry level analysts
US Army Commendation Medal 2 , US Army Achievement Medal 2 , US Army Good Conduct Medal 2 , Iraq and Afghanistan Campaign Medal, US Army Non Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon, NATO Medal